Trusted Contributor

Saw her for the first time this morning with Angel.  She is just so awkward and is continually  interrupting Angel.  

Respected Contributor

Is she a new host or rep?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

I’ve seen her a few times and really liked her and her presentations.  Maybe she was just having an off day?  

Frequent Contributor

I had the exact opposite reaction. I was thinking how refreshing she was and cute without being pushy. The vendor seemed out of sorts and short with her.  It is interesting that we all see things differently.

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen her a few times and thought she did a good job.

Valued Contributor

The show was from 4am to 6am. It's hard to be at your best in the middle of the night, but Angel and Terri did great! Terri has improved as a host, I found her super fun!

Honored Contributor

Never seen her, but I read here she is married to Austin Peck, actor from Days of Our Lives

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Never seen her, but I read here she is married to Austin Peck, actor from Days of Our Lives

Yes. They were on As the World Turns together many moons ago.

Honored Contributor

so interesting how we all have favorties

Terri isn't a host that I watch much,  still seems to be finding her way, while some of the group that started at the same time are better.

Katrina I like very much but she is still on overnights

I think that Angel has people that she likes to work with alot and hasn't worked with Terri much 

Honored Contributor

Terri is a newer host.  I remember her on As the World Turns a long, long time ago.  IMO she is proof that being an actress on tv doesn't always translate to doing other jobs on tv well.

I saw part of the show and it was typical Terri.  Since she's newer, she's on the overnight hours so she better learn to be her best regardless of what time she's on or she may be stuck in that time slot or not be around long.