Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the replies, i appreciate it. Yeah Im going to do it. I'm thinking inner wrist now (as someone here mentioned). I asked my granddaughter if it hurt. She said it felt like a cat scratching. Oh PS I forgot until someone here mentioned it. I have tiny tat dots on my breast also, to mark radiation when I had breast cancer 8 years ago. Those radiation tats just look like if you dot a pen. I didn't feel them when they were done. Anyway I get injections in my back all the time (cold turkey) so I don't think that tat pain will bother me.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2

”luon”. 

It sounds really cool, a tattoo of a luon. Oh well!  Lol....

Honored Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

This again?  I answered the first ten threads on this topic. Lol. 

@GenXmuse

This topic has come up before and probably will again.

We're kinda limited on what topics we can discuss here, so sometimes 'previous' topics come up again....and again.

If you're tired of this subject that you've already answered "10 times", wouldn't it be easier for you to just ignore the 11th time?

Just a friendly suggestion.

it was just an observation and not meant to snark on anyone.  Just a comment about us all since I chime in a lot since I happen to love tattoos, I’m always thankful for a friendly suggestion if that is indeed, how it was meant to be received though. Smiley Happy

@GenXmuse

I didn't take your response as snark at all and I certainly meant none by mine!Heart

I was being facetious in anticipation of those who usually respond with "then just ignore it" and not meant in a nice way, as well as a dig at QVC for what we can/can't post here without being poofed, LOL! 

Maybe we both have a 'wry' sense of humor as another poster mentioned, LOL!

I do sincerely apologize if you thought I was being snarky to you, I truly wasn't!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

This again?  I answered the first ten threads on this topic. Lol. 

@GenXmuse

This topic has come up before and probably will again.

We're kinda limited on what topics we can discuss here, so sometimes 'previous' topics come up again....and again.

If you're tired of this subject that you've already answered "10 times", wouldn't it be easier for you to just ignore the 11th time?

Just a friendly suggestion

I took her response as humorous.  This topic has been discussed many times. I like a wry sense of humor and that's exactly what I got from her post.

@Ms tyrion2

I agree with you, I just made a poor attempt at my own wry sense of humor.

I'm really sorry if it came across wrong and I have aologized to @GenXmuse!

I do enjoy her posts, as well as yours and most other posters here on the forums and no snark was intended!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

Thank you for the replies, i appreciate it. Yeah Im going to do it. I'm thinking inner wrist now (as someone here mentioned). I asked my granddaughter if it hurt. She said it felt like a cat scratching. Oh PS I forgot until someone here mentioned it. I have tiny tat dots on my breast also, to mark radiation when I had breast cancer 8 years ago. Those radiation tats just look like if you dot a pen. I didn't feel them when they were done. Anyway I get injections in my back all the time (cold turkey) so I don't think that tat pain will bother me.

@Shorty2U

I have to say that out of all of my tattoos, my brother's name on the inside of my wrist hurt the least out of all of the locations of the others!

Maybe it's from all of those years of washing dishes in hot water, LOL!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom @Shorty2U @mstyrion 1 thank y’all for understanding. I do have “one of those” senses of humor like I think you share with me but I think you know from my posting history I’m not snarky in general. (Okay, if I’m honest, there is one poster, who must not be mentioned, that I re-dose her medicine that she gives out) lol

@Shorty2U You go on with your bad self and rock that tattoo like I know you will!💕

P.S. I have seven!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Bird mama got a beauty last year!

Yes she does!  It's also her avatar.

birdmama

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I don't have one, never been tempted to get one.  I have seen some that were nicely done.  The reason I will never have one is they were used in concentration camps, and on slaves.  That leaves a negative impression of them on me.  I think we were all created beautiful, and no amount of ink will improve that.  That's just me, everyone has to express themselves in a way that works for them.