Honored Contributor

Insider Magazine Is Up!

[ Edited ]

Thanks to the moderators for ensuring I regularly receive the magazine, which usually means they have to hand address the envelope to send it to me. And now, as of just a few minutes ago, I have finally received the email with the link to view the magazine online.

@Beth-QVC and to all the rest of you too, I appreciate all your help for the past year in ensuring I was included in the latest and greatest of what was coming to QVC. Love to read thru the magazine and plan my purchases based upon what I know is going to be on the Q!

Thanks again for your patience with my many requests. Heart

Ditto to @Susan-QVC @Barbara-QVC @Kim-QVC @Kinski-QVC @Eva-QVC @Wayne-QVC  @Alice-QVC @Cindy-QVC, etc.

New Contributor

I would love to receive the insider if there is anyone that can help with that! Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Insider Magazine Is Up!

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler Oops sorry did not see your post when I posted about it. I deleted my post. No since in having 2 of the same threads going.

It says this is the last copy printed or online.

Says to Search InsideQ at Qvc.com so you don't have to wait for an email or the printed copy to arrive.

Hope they are not finished with it because it's lacking right now.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz No problem at all! Heart  It appears we both opened our emails at the same time and wanted to share the news pronto! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

You can see the online edition vs what they have right now if you search InsideQ to see the new version they have which is no comparison. Hope they are just working on it & it's not finished. It does not show in Today's Specials.

Honored Contributor

The program guide only runs through the end of November, so I'm thinking this was not meant to be the December issue.  Call me "confused".

Honored Contributor

I agree with you ladies.  I hope this isn’t the final version of the new online-only Inside Q magazine.  No advance TSVs at all, which is mainly why I like the magazine.  Also, the program guide, which I will now have to print out myself, is the same as what is already available on the website.  Right now, this looks just like a semi-glorified version of the QVC website.  

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

The program guide only runs through the end of November, so I'm thinking this was not meant to be the December issue.  Call me "confused".

@Krimpette

The December Inside Q e-magazine does have programming listed for all of December.  Are you sure you clicked on it and not the preview of the new Inside Q?

Honored Contributor

@geezerette Sorry....I was talking about the new InsideQ on QVC.com.

Trusted Contributor

I thought the link wasn’t supposed to be published on the boards!? 🤷‍♀️