Honored Contributor

B92D6C84-1F7D-464F-B35B-5FF38F8AE3C4.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Yeah for the Amazing Untattooed Man! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor

Personally, I think it's none of my business to express any opinion about someone elses's body.  Their skin, their choice. 

Trusted Contributor

I won't be here to see it but the future elderly tatooed community is going to look very scarySmiley Happy.......

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

Personally, I think it's none of my business to express any opinion about someone elses's body.  Their skin, their choice. 

@gizmogal Sure it's your business😄....

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

B92D6C84-1F7D-464F-B35B-5FF38F8AE3C4.jpeg

Ain't that the truth! And many are so tatooed you couldn't appreciate the art work even if you wanted to because they all run together into a big dark blob. Like "sleeves" than run all the way down the arm. I must say though that I know a guy who has a nice not overdone colorful under the sea tatoo, gorgeous coral and fish from shoulder to elbow. It's like a lovely painting. You just can't help appreciating the beauty of it. 

One of my boys has one on each upper arm and one on the side of each leg. But they were done years ago before every body and their mother was getting them. I know one is a superman symbol or shield or whatever the heck with the S in the middle. Sometimes I wonder WHY WHY WHY.

Honored Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

I won't be here to see it but the future elderly tatooed community is going to look very scarySmiley Happy.......

I think we've all seen elderly people with tattoos. They just look like elderly people with tattoos.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

One correlation I have noticed is that people with neck tattoos often (not always!) have anger management issues. Not sure why that is, but I've observed it in the media and in my real life. Because of that, I'm always extra wary of people with neck tattoos.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Neither of my brothers have chosen to be tattooed.  One of my SILs has a small one on her ankle.