Super Contributor

So glad they stopped letting them taste the food.  Was so phoney they all had the exact same facial expressions, lip moves.  Just too phoney and staged.

Respected Contributor

Oh yeah, it's much better now with them smashing and squishing the food to bits!

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Oh yeah, it's much better now with them smashing and squishing the food to bits!

They used to smash and squish the food before as well.  At least now that is all they are doing.

We don't need them to taste it we know they are going to say it tastes delicisous.  I hope they never go back to eating food on air again.  It is seldom done gracefully.

Valued Contributor
I hope they never go back to tasting food either. The org*smic eye rolls and moans after each taste of food were so predictable.
Respected Contributor

Re: Tasting Food

[ Edited ]

It doesn't bother me hosts tasting the food.  

In fact, I think they should.  I know the food QVC sells is delicious, but having a host taste it is part of the whole showing.

Contributor

I can't remember, but there was a host who would eat with their mouth open Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I absolutely cannot watch cooking or any food shows.   

It just turns my stomach when I see people handling food.

Honored Contributor

What still bothers me more is when hosts and vendors dip their fingers, over and over again, into various tubs of beauty creams, butters, etc.

At least the Beekman vendors use a small spatula to dip into their creams/butters/etc. 

Kudos to them and their company. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

What still bothers me more is when hosts and vendors dip their fingers, over and over again, into various tubs of beauty creams, butters, etc.

At least the Beekman vendors use a small spatula to dip into their creams/butters/etc. 

Kudos to them and their company. Heart

@ROMARY 

I know exactly what you meaan.  Really "grosses me out."

Super Contributor

I cringe when one vendor dresses in very lowcut dresses and tops! The finger dip over and over is bad enough but the other body rubbing stuff is too much Plus how many times are they going to show the same model photos over and over and over for face products? Makes me think they can't find anyone new their product helps!