Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tanya Roberts Reported Dead is Still ALIVE!

@noodleann wrote:

I have no idea who this person is, and from the sound of it, I haven't missed anything.

Not a Gilmore Girls fan? This is from season one where Rory is proudly showing her grandmother, Emily, a collection of Charlie's Angels dinnerware that she and her mom had collected over the years.

Rory: "The original Charlie’s Angels. It took us years to get a complete set. You can find the Kate Jackson’s and the Shelly Hack’s pretty easily. Even the Cheryl Ladd’s. But the Farrah Fawcett’s and the Jaclyn Smith’s are a little harder to come by, but still accessible. The real trick however is to find the Tanya Roberts. We have three."

How I envied that collection! Lol, jk, but it was a fun scene. Especially when Emily gasped "Those plates have women wearing bikinis!"  Smiley Surprised  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Here's another interesting tidbit. This was taken from TMZ's website ~ 

10:26 AM PT -- "Tanya's husband of 18 years, Lance O'Brien, says he was unable to visit her in the hospital because of COVID restrictions."

How could Lance O'Brien be Tanya's husband of 18 years when she was still married to her husband Barry in 2006?

Valued Contributor

What a rollercoaster of emotions her family must have been on. What an embarrassing mistake.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was she really ever in the hospital?? How would we know that? 

The story sounds fishy.

Valued Contributor

I heard that she’s not dead but her condition is supposedly very grave. Lance is supposedly her partner who is sometimes referred to as her husband. There’s sure is some discrepancies in this story. I hope Tanya makes a full recovery and someday is able to laugh about all this.
Trusted Contributor

This is very odd. But I hope she'll be ok. 

Respected Contributor

This is truly a shocking development.

I have to admit that I was surprised there was so much news about her death.. She was barely in "Charlie's Angels," and I really didn't know who she was when she was on that.

And now she's still alive. . .I feel kind of cheated.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow!  That is great to hear.  I'm so happy!!

Honored Contributor

***UPDATE***

From TMZ:

4:25 PM PT -- We just spoke with Lance, Tanya's long-term partner. He tells us he went to the hospital Sunday after getting a call from doctors saying Tanya was fading fast, and it was going to end in her death.

He went to the hospital, and as he sat in her room she opened her eyes and tried to grab on to him, but her eyes closed and she "faded."

He said he was devastated and walked out of the room and then the hospital and never spoke with medical staff.

3:34 PM PT -- Tanya's rep, Mike Pingel, tells TMZ ... her domestic partner, Lance, was at the hospital Sunday when he saw Tanya's eyes close. For some reason, he says he thought she was dead so he left devastated.

What's unclear ... why did Lance think she was dead as opposed to just sleeping?

Pingel does not know if Lance spoke to any medical staff before leaving and Lance isn't answering his phone now for clarification.

Pingel did tell us, he picked Lance up from the hospital and he said, "She died in my arms."

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

If he couldn't visit her in the hospital due to Covid restrictions, how was he able to "hold her during her last moments."?