Respected Contributor

Re: Tanya Roberts Reported Dead is Still ALIVE!

I'm thinking this is nothing more than publicity.  

Esteemed Contributor

Inside Edition had a story tonight on about her. They said Tanya was

out walking her dogs when she collapsed. Then their reporter was

taping the story when the husband got the phone call that Tanya is

alive and he cried for the cameras and continued the interview.

So bizarre. I do hope she survives and can soon tell her own story.

Trusted Contributor

What a strange story.

I only remember her from her radio commericals for a hotel in Las Vegas, it might have been for a time-share or something.

Trusted Contributor

This sounds like an episode of a bad tv show.  

Esteemed Contributor

This is an interesting story, but it is quite possible that things occurred as per his claim. Without knowing all of the facts, and his frame of mind at the time, it is quite possible he went into shock. Your thinking, and behavior can be erratic, and  disinformation can snowball rather quickly. I cannot imagine anyone thinking something like this would be GOOD publicity.😐

With her current state of health unknown, I pray that God surrounds her with his loving arms of healing, and provide solace to the family during this difficult time.🙏

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 Lance has been described as her 'partner' of 18 years. It appears that they weren't actually married.   

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

***UPDATE***

From TMZ:

4:25 PM PT -- We just spoke with Lance, Tanya's long-term partner. He tells us he went to the hospital Sunday after getting a call from doctors saying Tanya was fading fast, and it was going to end in her death.

He went to the hospital, and as he sat in her room she opened her eyes and tried to grab on to him, but her eyes closed and she "faded."

He said he was devastated and walked out of the room and then the hospital and never spoke with medical staff.

3:34 PM PT -- Tanya's rep, Mike Pingel, tells TMZ ... her domestic partner, Lance, was at the hospital Sunday when he saw Tanya's eyes close. For some reason, he says he thought she was dead so he left devastated.

What's unclear ... why did Lance think she was dead as opposed to just sleeping?

Pingel does not know if Lance spoke to any medical staff before leaving and Lance isn't answering his phone now for clarification.

Pingel did tell us, he picked Lance up from the hospital and he said, "She died in my arms."

@KingstonsMom    I have never heard of a layperson deciding on their own that a person died without calling in a nurse and then just walking out of the hospital and leaving. If it happened this way it is very strange and suspicious. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who's Tanya Roberts?

Respected Contributor

Tanya is best known for her role as a former Bond girl, Sheena Queen of the Jungle, The Beastmaster, Tourist Trap, and for her roles on TVs Charlie's Angels and That 70s Show 

Sheena Queen of the Jungle (Tanya Roberts) | Actresses, Warrior woman, B  movie

Tourist Trap Blu-ray - Tanya Roberts

Charlie's Angels,' 'That '70s Show' Star Tanya Roberts' Death Misreported

That '70s show' star Tanya Roberts is still alive! Here is how 'dead' Bond  actress came back to life | MEAWW

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom Of course suspicions are speculative, but there sure are grounds for questions. Your post makes it even more suspicious. Lance's behavior seemed very calculated, not like typical shock of loss.

She looked at him, then closed her eyes, so he assumed she was dead and just walked out of the hospital. What!   We all know you don't just walk out. Arrangements need to be made with the hospital first. And, most want to sit for a bit with their passed loved one, not fly out the door.

He's either opportunistic, seeking some type of secondary gains from this event, or he's as dumb as a rock.

I'm feeling for Tanya. I hope she has someone in her family that will step in and review these events. It makes one wonder how long she was unconscious at home before EMS was alerted. 

Lance was awfully quick in releasing selective information, but nothing to clarify what happened to Tanya. Heart attack? Stroke? What? C'mon, Lance. It had to be something of this sort, if she just returned from a walk with her dogs. Or, was she really on a walk with the dogs?  Had she been ill?

Reportedly, he's refusing to talk to anyone further about the situation. I bet he was advised to shut up.  Uh, too late, Lance!