Esteemed Contributor

I saw a thread about Jergens Tanning mousse somewhere and now I can't find it.

Does anyone know about this product and if so, please give me what info you have.  I have googled it and so many different things come up, I don't know what I need or even, which shade I would need.

Any help will be appreciated.  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Tan anyone?

[ Edited ]

I tried to use it, but it smells like perfume. (it was the lotion)

Respected Contributor

I think you're talking about Jergen's Natural Glow.  It's a moisturizer.  If you use it every day for five or so days, you will get a little color.  It comes in a couple different tones.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I tried to use it, but it smells like perfume. (it was the lotion)

Perfume?  I wish it smelled like perfume.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

It does work, but when it dries down it has that stinky self-tanner smell.

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor
I use Hawaiian Tropic Hint of Color year round. Nice color and it smells good.
Esteemed Contributor

I have used every brand on the market, including the very insignificant Jergens Natural Glow. I prefer to go to the VersaTan booth and get sprayed for an all-over, natural looking tan. I am fair-haired and light skinned, as well as a three-time melanoma survivor, so no tanning beds for me, and lots of SPF when I golf.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

i like the tan towels at hsn. i have been using them for years. you can use them all over the body. i take a shower at night, use the tan towels after i have dried off, and i wake up with a nice tan.......no mess, very little smell.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I've used the Jergens lotion.  It was called Glow something, I think, but not sure.  It does work, but you have to keep up with it or it will fade.  Also, it's better to be patient.  I layered too quickly and got splotchy.  Also, whatever you use, be sure to exfoliate real well first or you could get splotchy from that too.  Right now I'm feeling a little tempted to try the Josie Maran tanning oil with the glove.  I've read the glove isn't so great, but the product gives a nice result.

Respected Contributor

I have ever only used any kind of self tanner on my legs.  I figure if I put it on my arms, then I need to do my hands and  shoulders, if it's on my shoulders, then I need to do my chest, then my neck, then my face. Can't reach my back lol