Trusted Contributor

I ordered (ahem) a set of lovely velvet hangers from down there and the dye came off.  I called and they returned them with a credit for shipping.  However, this was the first set this has happened with me.  I have ordered others and have had absolutely no issue with them.  This particular set was deep purple.  Be that as it may, I wrote a review at their urging, and was quite direct about the color transfer.  Guess what , it was not posted.  So, I guess the theory is as follows, can one trust the reviews anymore anywhere? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews Not Posting........

That happened with a set of dark pink ones.  I kept mine though.  When I opened them up and was handling them I noticed it coming off on my hands.  I just took and old towel and wiped it off a few times.  I hung wet clothing to dry on them without an issue.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Deanie wrote:

I ordered (ahem) a set of lovely velvet hangers from down there and the dye came off.  I called and they returned them with a credit for shipping.  However, this was the first set this has happened with me.  I have ordered others and have had absolutely no issue with them.  This particular set was deep purple.  Be that as it may, I wrote a review at their urging, and was quite direct about the color transfer.  Guess what , it was not posted.  So, I guess the theory is as follows, can one trust the reviews anymore anywhere? 

Hi @Deanie,

I would like to investigate this further, are you able to share the item number for the review you submitted?  I'm hoping I can at least confirm if the review was received.

Respected Contributor

@Keyai I don't think it was a QVC items the OP was speaking of.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Karnerblue wrote:

Whoops! I should have guessed from the code words "down there"  

Thank you for clarifying @Karnerblue!

Honored Contributor

They must have a new manufacturer because I've used dark turquoise for years and never had a problem with color transfer.   That has always been part of Joy's sales pitch. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

Whoops! I should have guessed from the code words "down there"  

Thank you for clarifying @Karnerblue!

Yes it was down under, however, since it is my understanding that the Q is either a stockholder or stakeholder, if you wish to proceed I would be delighted to provide you with that number.  Also, like your Avatar.  It is so nice to see how everyone personalizes their replies.

Contributor

Re: Reviews Not Posting........I agree!!

I agree.   Reviews that are below three star  (or even lower) never get posted or if they do it is only after a long time.     On new items , I notice that 5 stars get on quickly and bad reviews to not.    To sell more items?    I just wrote this to QVC since some solar lights were such poor quality and my good reviews  went on the next day about other items.

Shady practice and I agree..............I am at the point of stopping my orders completely.

This is my hard earned money.

Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews Not Posting........I agree!!

I don't believe that QVC doesn't post negative reviews.  I was reading the reviews about something this week, and almost all of the reviews were negative.  They've certainly posted my negative reviews.  

They do have strict guidelines about what you can say in your review.  Everyone should read those before reviewing something.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau