Esteemed Contributor

Easter kind of rubbed out April Fools day from our awareness.  OP's heading grabbed our attention because we're concerned .....this could happen to us.  Somebody breaks in our home and steals from us.  I like a good joke too but this - so called event - wasn't funny nor a good joke.

Respected Contributor

HAHAHA!!! You got meSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

whenever I try to do a joke I get people mad and they come down on

me , so, can't have any fun any more.

@SharkE.  Ha ha! I don't think people get your sense of humor. But I do and think you're funny. Keep the jokes coming!

Respected Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

Sharke:

Don't let people spoil your fun. I enjoy your posts and think you're very funny. You have what's called a dry sense of humor. Some people just don't get it.

Honored Contributor

yep, your right. Regional thing, too, I think. Some parts of country are different from where I grew up.

Oh well

Respected Contributor

@fthuntwrote:

Easter kind of rubbed out April Fools day from our awareness.  OP's heading grabbed our attention because we're concerned .....this could happen to us.  Somebody breaks in our home and steals from us.  I like a good joke too but this - so called event - wasn't funny nor a good joke.

@fthuntwrote:

@fthunt

Sorry I made you angry, Fort Hunt!  angry.gif

Trusted Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

@SharkE Please don’t let other people’s lack of a sense of humor inhibit yours. There are many of us that peruse these boards each day in the hopes of reading one of your hysterically funny stories or one liners. Your story about trouble with your phone line made tears roll down my cheeks.😂 Keep em coming, we love it! 

Honored Contributor

Oh, person calling for Bruce willis ? LOL Yeah, true, story.

Wish Bruce would come to call hahahahhaha

Trusted Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

Oh, person calling for Bruce willis ? LOL Yeah, true, story.

Wish Bruce would come to call hahahahhaha

@SharkE Does your hubbo know Bruce Willis comes to visit? Lol! That would raise a few

eyebrows.😁