Respected Contributor

If the tee was anything but ombré I would buy several, not a fan of ombré. I do think the colors are beautiful. I wear long sleeve tees in the summer if they are thin, just push up the sleeves. I am happy to see a brand that is offering tops a little shorter. QVC tops are too long on me. I purchased CCB button down shirt. It was wonderfully made and fit well. I would try more of her clothing. Like the styles much better than what has been offered lately on QVC. 

Respected Contributor

Jill wearing the TSV.

Just Jill Bauer-facebook

I think a long sleeved tee shirt is an underestimated clothing essential. Especially this time of year, when it's chilly one day and the next day it feels like spring!

This is my first piece of clothing from the Candace Cameron Bure collection at QVC and there are a lot of things I really like about it!

May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

It's 100% cotton, which I prefer, and the weight feels just right. It's not a heavy weight tee, but it's not tissue paper see through thin either. It's also a nice length, offering a little coverage, but not too much fabric if you want to tuck it in.

The dip dye look is fun and fresh...I'm wearing the ash blue, but there are 6 other colors you can choose from too.

For sizing, since it's not a "relaxed fit" AND it's all cotton, I ordered up a size to a Large, to account for any shrinking. This top comes in sizes XXXS-5X, so there's a fit for most!
Respected Contributor
I would wear this if it didn’t have her name on it and if it was long enough for my 5’10” body.

I have a similar one from Kim Gravel that appears to be much nicer quality.
Valued Contributor

Kristen is doing the hard sell this morning, stressing that high end stores and celebrities like this brand. That does nothing for me. I could care less about who is buying these. The implication is you'll look rich and classy, too.

Snake Oil and Smoke and Mirrors.

Just my opinion. Easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm not ordering but I think it's a nice departure from the tunic length items we've been seeing ad nauseum.

If I don't like something, I just don't buy it.  I don't see the point in starting an insulting thread about it.  

Valued Contributor

The top does look good on Jill. Last night, as Courtney was presenting, she adjusted the neck and shoulder lines several times. Perhaps she was wearing the wrong size.  My concern would be the quality and price. I never heard "preshrunk cotton" in the presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't it usually better to have the color toward the bottom of the garment?  It's just what came to mind when I saw it this morning.  Darker towards the bottom gives a thinner look in that area.  I would like it better if it was all one color but I certainly am not in need of another t shirt.  It does look comfy but IMO, for a younger person.

Respected Contributor

The one good thing about shopping at the Q is there is usually something for everybody!!

Also, there are different vendors for different styles, moods and occasions:

Bob Mackie sequins for cruises--

LOGO fun colors for date nights--

Isaac fancy sweaters for work--

ETC.

Yes, I like these TSV Spring colors, but no, probably not my personal style.

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

Who on earth would wear this shirt/tee? What are QVC and Candace thinking? My 11 yr old might wear this (although probably not)- Hideous, unstylish, cheap-looking- a hard pass! 

@PhillyGirl23    You don't have much imagination if you can't figure that out.  It would be fantastic with any shade of denim jeans.  How about white pants or shorts?  A pastel in the same color as the shirt would work beautifully even if not an exact match.  How about navy bottoms?  Black?

This ombre shirt has been available from other vendors for several years and sold well so people must not be having a problem with coordinating it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

It's ok but I think it's a bit short and all to soon anything with long sleeves will be sitting in the back of my closet waiting for November. Plus it does look a bit thin.

@Meowingkitty   Plus it looks too thin and summery to wear in November, long sleeves too hot for summer.  Poorly thought out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment