Valued Contributor

Who on earth would wear this shirt/tee? What are QVC and Candace thinking? My 11 yr old might wear this (although probably not)- Hideous, unstylish, cheap-looking- a hard pass! 

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

Who on earth would wear this shirt/tee? What are QVC and Candace thinking? My 11 yr old might wear this (although probably not)- Hideous, unstylish, cheap-looking- a hard pass! 

seems many are liking it.  We all have our own definition of "hideous, unstylish, cheap looking" might be.  It's OK but I don't care for the neckline and the price is too high.  You can find similar items for less money.  

Respected Contributor

I will wear it.  I ordered 3.  Love the look of them.  Can't wait to wear Spring clothes

Honored Contributor

25 minutes into show and not once have they touched on sizing.  Do we really need CK's valley girl impressions and a repeat of the colors over and over and over.

Honored Contributor

Several other vendors have had that type of ombre tee in past years.  I've got one I got on clearance still  unworn in the plastic bag.  It's old and not an original idea.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I was waiting to find out what size CK was wearing especially in the jeans but tnot one word just the colors over and over again! At least AMY let's you know she is five feet two and a half and is an XXSMALL! It was a very poor presentation so let's hope the next show the host will give more details.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Yes, for all of those who have said that they've had enough of the tunics, ''this'' TSV is for YOU !!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's ok but I think it's a bit short and all to soon anything with long sleeves will be sitting in the back of my closet waiting for November. Plus it does look a bit thin.

Respected Contributor

It looks rather unshapely, and I don't like the colors.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu