Honored Contributor

The wig in the host on now looks like she is wearing a helmet....she cut the bangs and it looks awful. Does anyone think these look natural?

Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The wig in the host on now looks like she is wearing a helmet....she cut the bangs and it looks awful. Does anyone think these look natural?

I thought the same thing! 

Honored Contributor

Carolyn is doing the shows with no make up today. Different look for her.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely not! Synthetic hair never looks realistic. I know human hair wigs sometimes can be cost prohibitive for some people, and QVC does not sell them. I just don't like a nylon, synthetic wig. It did not look natural on any of the hosts. I wonder how they feel about having to wear them.

Honored Contributor

If I ever lost my own hair due to cancer issues I'd buy one in a new york minute. Different companies have better quality.  

I'd go to Merle Norman if they still have them. Once upon a time they had some nice ones.

Respected Contributor

Synthetic wigs can look natural. Depends on where you buy it. And it will cost more than the wigs presented on the Q.

I've seen many human hair wigs that look like clown hair.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

If I ever lost my own hair due to cancer issues I'd buy one in a new york minute. Different companies have better quality.  

I'd go to Merle Norman if they still have them. Once upon a time they had some nice ones.

@SharkE  I am not against wigs at all....they can be fun and as you mentioned lifesaving due to health or other hair issues.  I just think these wigs for the money look fake and ill fitting. So many BETTER wig options for the money.

Trusted Contributor

I think she looks cute.  A lot of times wigs look better in person than they do on camera. 

Honored Contributor

The price of the TSV wigs is reasonable for what you are getting. Decent looking wigs don't come cheap, especially the ones where you can take heat-styling tools to them.

Honored Contributor

When I lost my hair due to chemo--I had 3 wigs--all different styles and colors--got 2 of them thru the hospitals store for free and my insurance bought me one---they were fabulous and comfortable and looked as real as my own hair--even better---wore them all the time when i was out and about. I did try tonys tsv wig a couple years ago,  and sent it back--it slipped off my head no matter if I wore a cap or not--it didn't have the silicone around the perimeter of the wig to keep it on--I got the right size and used the ear pieces as well as the velcro tabs on the back of it to tighten or loosen--still popped off---mine  previous wigsall looked very natural by the way--when my hair grew back I donated them all back to the cancer store at my hospital--kinda wished I kept one---