Honored Contributor

Free shipping today no minimum. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I'm happy to have a TJ Maxx and Marshalls within a 10 minute walk.  Love both those stores.

Valued Contributor

TJ Maxx is the store I shop the most at Smiley Happy I find so many treasures there with fantastic pricing! My recent score was a gorgeous Robert Lee Morris ring for $19.99

Valued Contributor

I "love" TJ Maxx, my favorite store of all times.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like I'll have to check out TJ Maxx. Have never been into that store. My DIL goes there periodically and finds good things at times according to her. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

Yes, you have to go often if possible. Sometimes I walk out with nothing & other times it's a cart full. If fun just to look at how many items are similiar to QVC or better!

Respected Contributor

Wow where have I been, under a rock? I never knew you could shop them online.  I thought a lot of these types of stores discount don't have shoppable websites. A new place to get in trouble bargain shopping.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx Yes, I never knew it either until last November when I needed a couple of cookware items in time for Thanksgiving and scored what I needed for a percentage off already reduced prices and free shipping, and the items came well packed and within three days of ordering.

Now I, of course, get e-mail from them all the time.  My recollection is that their website was easy to use, too.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I'm happy to have a TJ Maxx and Marshalls within a 10 minute walk.  Love both those stores.

Lucky you !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

TJ Maxx is the store I shop the most at Smiley Happy I find so many treasures there with fantastic pricing! My recent score was a gorgeous Robert Lee Morris ring for $19.99

@MandyG06   And recently I bought gorgeous RLM earrings for $12.99 which was their clearance price; originally the TJM price was $40 and they were worth that!  I love TJM also!