Esteemed Contributor

TIME FOR JOKES AND LAUGHTER PART 3

24.   You come from dust and you will return to dust.  That's why I don't dust.  It could be someone I  know.

25.   I never make the same mistake twice.  I make it five or six times, just to make sure.

26.   He who laughs last didn't get the joke.

27.   I'm not crazy, I'm just unique!  No, wait.  Maybe I am crazy...  One second, I have to talk to myself about this.  Hold on...

28.  I read the instruction manual and it said I need a large screwdriver.  So I got out the vodka and orange juice, but everything after that remains a mystery.

29.   The only exercise I get is letting my imagination run wild.

30.   I got expelled from school on pajama day.  Not  my fault I sleep in the nude.

31.   You have two choices in life.  You can stay single and be miserable...or get married and wish you were dead.

32.   Plenty of people will turn 40 this year.  And they'll whine and moan about it.  Because that's what people do.

33.   Diamonds were once a girl's best friend - then coffee, leggings and dry shampoo happened.

More To Follow

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Re: TIME FOR JOKES AND LAUGHTER PART 3

@Lindsays Grandma  Thanks, made my morning!!!

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma    My favorite is #31.  I appreciate this post so much.  I have been a little depressed lately and these posts are very uplifting.  Keep them coming.

Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma I love when you post these!  Always gives me a chuckle.  Thank you! 😃

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at #24, 25, and 27!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That was a feel good, gut-busting laugh, and I won't be able to get #27 out of my head for a while.😂😂🤣🤣🤣

~~~All we need is LOVE💖