Respected Contributor

And the point of anyone posting under another's nic name is what? I didn't read any of these posts but was it anything nefarious?

Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

Whatever happened, it must be disconcerting.

Glad You, Mrs. Nut, and FurKitties are all OK. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Tell Miss Cindy not to worry @hckynut. We know she’s a beautiful person. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

This in regards to the thread on this forum titled "It just gets better". There are replies with my wife's nic which were not written by her. Her last REAL post on this Bulletin Board was in 2015. 

How this happened I haven't a clue, nor does she. Any post that is signed with "mshckynut", was not written by her.

hckynut 🏒

Thanks for all the responses. I did put down the wrong nic, my short term memory was off, nothing new there. It should have read: "mrshckynut" not the other above. Either way, my wife did not post anything. And as was mentioned, the very last post under the "mrshckynut", was by me.

I seldom use the computer to post, and neither this tablet nor computer has "auto sign in". What was posted doesn't bother me, I more wanted to clarify to those responding to "mrshckynut" that it was not my wife, nor me.

As for the comment of "Cologuard versus Colonoscopy"? Many here know I have had 15 of them, and 5 Double Balloon Enteroscopies, within a 9 year span. 

As with any procedure I have done, I don't care what risks it entails, I want the one that can give me the most accurate diagnosis, and when possible, go right I to fixing the problem when possible. Precancerous Polyps can be snipped out during the procedure.

With Cologuard having only 42% accuracy, plus being able to do zip about fixing the problem? To me it is not only a waste of time, which often leads to a Colonoscopy, it only tells you if you have cancer, and nothing more. A false positive? Equals, for those that are smart, leads to what? Yep, a Colonoscopy!

Thank you to all respondents for your interest and caring,

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

This in regards to the thread on this forum titled "It just gets better". There are replies with my wife's nic which were not written by her. Her last REAL post on this Bulletin Board was in 2015. 

How this happened I haven't a clue, nor does she. Any post that is signed with "mshckynut", was not written by her.

hckynut 🏒

Thanks for all the responses. I did put down the wrong nic, my short term memory was off, nothing new there. It should have read: "mrshckynut" not the other above. Either way, my wife did not post anything. And as was mentioned, the very last post under the "mrshckynut", was by me.

I seldom use the computer to post, and neither this tablet nor computer has "auto sign in". What was posted doesn't bother me, I more wanted to clarify to those responding to "mrshckynut" that it was not my wife, nor me.

As for the comment of "Cologuard versus Colonoscopy"? Many here know I have had 15 of them, and 5 Double Balloon Enteroscopies, within a 9 year span. 

As with any procedure I have done, I don't care what risks it entails, I want the one that can give me the most accurate diagnosis, and when possible, go right I to fixing the problem when possible. Precancerous Polyps can be snipped out during the procedure.

With Cologuard having only 42% accuracy, plus being able to do zip about fixing the problem? To me it is not only a waste of time, which often leads to a Colonoscopy, it only tells you if you have cancer, and nothing more. A false positive? Equals, for those that are smart, leads to what? Yep, a Colonoscopy!

Thank you to all respondents for your interest and caring,

hckynut 🏒

I agree with you. DH was experiencing what the doctors think were NET (a slow growing type of tumor) symptoms and one of the first things they did to diagnose what was going on was to do a colonoscopy. And during that, they snipped 2 little insignificant polyps.

Well after that procedure, he's had no more symptoms. That colonoscopy may have saved his life. He had other scans and they found nothing that needed operating. But there was a sudden and dramatic positive effect and complete vanishing of symptoms from the snipping/colonoscopy. Colonoscopies are very important, like you say.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr