Esteemed Contributor

What rotten creeps! I shall be on the lookout and will hope that the webmasters have been alerted.

Valued Contributor

I saw that and even gave a heart. That is just creepy weird.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@hckynut  John you posted that 2015 post using the mshckynut or whatever nic being used today.  Take a look at all three posts under the nic.

@esmerelda I went back and read that, said he was using her old nic cause he couldn't use his.  @hckynut click on that particular nic to see the three posts..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Did you sign into the wrong account @hckynut ? 

Esteemed Contributor

John, no doubt you've reported this. There is an increase in hacking in general. Facebook friends keep posting these statements -- if you read this, it isn't me.... don't accept a friend request. 

Hubs had credit union acct hacked. I had debit card hacked. Caught it before they spent more than $150.00. Bank Fraud group working on it but what a hassle. I changed ALL passwords, so you may want to change your QVC password but you may have already done this. 

Banker told me to check my statements - CC & banking - weekly or daily instead of monthly since scummy people will always be up to no good and this intensifies during a crisis. Her words.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up and if anyone reads anything stranger than I normally post -- please know that's not me!  Jean

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

There are 3 posts under that nic and one of them John said he was using that account because he could not get into his...2015.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

That is what I think, here is a thread from a few years ago where he is signed in with the other name

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/mshckynut-thank-you/m-p/415951#M178197

@Trinity11 wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Trinity11 

That is what I think, here is a thread from a few years ago where he is signed in with the other name

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/mshckynut-thank-you/m-p/415951#M178197

@Trinity11 wrote:

I really don 't think anyone hacked anything. Mistakes can happen. 

Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

John, no doubt you've reported this. There is an increase in hacking in general. Facebook friends keep posting these statements -- if you read this, it isn't me.... don't accept a friend request. 

@jeanlake , I basically consider that Facebook post spam or a chain letter since it's just people sharing the same post over and over again.  It actually tells you to copy & paste rather than share so it looks like you wrote it.  It's been going around for a long time.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THIS FORUM AND MY WIFE

[ Edited ]

I don´t understand it. John´s wife is mrshckynut and the user name John talked about today is mshckynut. Two different usernames.