Respected Contributor

Re: THINGS JUST DIDN'T WORK RIGHT TONIGHT

@Lindsays Grandma sorry you're having difficulties.

Your posts mean a great deal to many of us. 

Hope your computer problems are resolved soon.

I gave up on laptops years ago. I love ❤️ my IPad.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi  You type "Hi" and your computer adds "how are you"?  You have little demons floating around in the system.   Woman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

@sarahpanda 

I never heard of Chromebook but I will certainly look into it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma   I feel your pain. I'm using my GDD's computer because mine went kaputt last week.  Waiting on my new one to come.

Just a few days ago I was thinking about getting a new computer, now I am not thinking, I am doing.  What brand did you order?  I'm thinking Hewlett Packard, had one for years and was happy with it until it got old and had to be put to pasture.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Desertdi  You type "Hi" and your computer adds "how are you"?  You have little demons floating around in the system.   Woman LOL

@Lindsays Grandma       I went thru my "settings" today, and found the little demon "helper" that was "putting words in my mouth".    I promptly cancelled it.   Apparently, it was some "new option".      di

♥Surface of the Sun♥