Honored Contributor

THE TODA'Y SPECIAL WATCH ON AIR PICS-FULL OF SCRATCHES AND FINGERPRINTS-YUK!

Everytime they show the still pics of the watches-they are all full of scratches and nasty finger prints.

I thought it was some type of texture the band had, but then realized-the bands are all scratched up-yuk!

Doesn't anyone that works at QVC see this and correct it-makes me not want to buy. I don't want a watch that will end up all scratched up like that.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE TODA'Y SPECIAL WATCH ON AIR PICS-FULL OF SCRATCHES AND FINGERPRINTS-YUK!

Gee...I have seen the TSV presented more times then I wanted to and didn't notice the scratches...I will take a closer look the next time...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE TODA'Y SPECIAL WATCH ON AIR PICS-FULL OF SCRATCHES AND FINGERPRINTS-YUK!

sorry it took so long to get back....couldn't find this thread....lol...I looked real close and I really didn't see any scratches on the watch....could be my eyes....

Honored Contributor

It's the still pics on tv-

Also there is no name on the watch-who makes it..you know like Timex has their name on their watches..........

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I didn't notice either.  I ordered the black one but cancelled when they said that the black is coated on top of the bronzo metal.  I've never tried Bronzo because I just don't know how my skin will react. My skin reacts to Bronze and I tend to wear off any kind of coating.... doesn't matter how thick.

I really wanted that watch, but heck.... I cancelled because I don't want to order it and then find out in 5 weeks that I'm wearing the coating off.  Woman Frustrated  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*