Esteemed Contributor

A young couple moved into a new neighborhood.  The young woman saw a neighbor hanging the wash outside.

"That laundry is not clean, she doesn't know how to  wash correctly.  Perhaps she needs better laundry soap."  He husband looked and remained silent.

Every time her neighbor hung the washing out to dry, the young woman made the same comments.

A month later, the woman was surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and said to her husband;  "Look, she's finally learned how to wash correctly.  I wonder who taught her this."

The husband replied, "I got up early this morning and cleaned the windows."  And so it is with life.

What we see when watching others depend on the clarity of the window through which we look.

So don't be too quick to judge others, especially if your perspective of life is clouded by anger, jealously, negativity or unfulfilled desires.

"Judging a person does not define who they are.  It defines who you are."

By Paulo Coelho

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

big heart.png

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I love this. Thank you for posting this.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Lindsays Grandma `  Perspective is everythingHeart

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma Heart

Image result for wink gif

What we see when watching others depend on the clarity of the window through which we look.

So don't be too quick to judge others, especially if your perspective of life is clouded by anger, jealously, negativity or unfulfilled desires.

"Judging a person does not define who they are.  It defines who you are."