Super Contributor

Re: THE BRILLIANT WYETH FAMILY OF AMERICAN PAINTERS

I can't get the text/video/or whatever...HELP

Honored Contributor

Gosh, @misspammie, I'm sorry you are having trouble.  I don't know why it wouldn't be working either.  Hoping one of our technical whizzes can help you...

Esteemed Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Oznell

This is on my bedroom wall.

Wyeth

I have this print framed and in a hallway.  Love this so much.  Our first dog looked so much like this one.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@Oznell  Thank you for the link.  NC's studio is full of props he used for illustrations. I live not far from Chadds Ford, but have never taken the tour of his home and studio.  I believe it was opened only recently, say in the last ten to fifteen years.  Earlier this month. American Masters (PBS) premiered an excellent film on Andrew Wyeth; not surprisingly, his father figures large in it.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/wyeth/10443/

I have a print of Andrew's The Big Room.  I was interested to see the actual room at 0:13 of the video.  Andrew used to reminisce about the room, especially Christmases when he was a boy and his father played Santa Claus, even coming down the chimney and through the fireplace.

The Big Room.jpg

I just watched this. I had goosebumps, it was so good Thank you for posting the link and thank you @Oznell for this thread!

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Oznell

This is on my bedroom wall.

Wyeth

Ours too!!