Regular Contributor

I am happily watching Kathy Levine.  She is eptimone of all the hosts that ever worked for QVC  She does not look a day older than when she left. She leaves all the others in the dust.  So happy to see her and she has not lost her ability to perform.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Truly the all-time queen of home shopping hosts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: THE ABSOLUTE BEST

[ Edited ]

She was gone when I came to the Q.  I never got to see her on-air until recently when she was doing Nutrisystem on HSN a while back and then again when she came back to the Q to do DMQ.

Respected Contributor

@dmeasy wrote:

I am happily watching Kathy Levine.  She is eptimone of all the hosts that ever worked for QVC  She does not look a day older than when she left. She leaves all the others in the dust.  So happy to see her and she has not lost her ability to perform.  

I agree with what you say except I don't feel she performs.  She is genuinely that person that's on TV.  She has a wonderful personality and is just herself all the time.  I love that when she is on with one of the hosts that over-talks, she just keeps going without a break.  She's the best.

Valued Contributor

Re: THE ABSOLUTE BEST

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@dmeasy wrote:

I agree with what you say except I don't feel she performs.  She is genuinely that person that's on TV.  She has a wonderful personality and is just herself all the time.  I love that when she is on with one of the hosts that over-talks, she just keeps going without a break.  She's the best.

Just wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be wonderful if she could mentor/train new hosts.  

Class act all the way.

Honored Contributor

She was the best, i remember she would speak about her mom,and her sense of humor was so enjoyable.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.