Esteemed Contributor

There was nothing, 2 minutes later it was snowing & blowing  like crazy.

DD was talking to one of the attorneys at the office and he said it was sleeting there.  He said it was a good thing she was working from home.

I just put water on for tea for us. DD was sick last week, a really nasty head cold.  Tested, not Covid.  She is never sick, she has 65 days sick time banked, the max that you can have. She actually came home early one day and  stayed home the next day too.

Somehow I didn't get it.

Everyone stay warm and safe.

Honored Contributor

Good luck!  I hope you already have someone lined-up to plow your driveway this winter!

Esteemed Contributor

It's about to start here at any moment. I'm fine as long as we don't lose electricity. 

Honored Contributor

Our snow just started, winter is here !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Stay Warm Everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr  My son will plow us out. He lives 4 miles from here and has a ATV thing he can put a plow on. He brings it here in Oct. and leaves it in the garage so he can just drive his truck over, plow  us out. 

His best friend lives 1/4 mile from him and plows him out.

Honored Contributor

No snow for us, just rain through Saturday. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

It started sleeting here around 9:30 and is now snowing pretty heavily. Later it's supposed to change to rain and then rain most of tomorrow. It's supposed to go up into the 40's overnight, Hope is cleans everything off.

Honored Contributor

It would be so appreciated if you post a WX report to let us kmow where you are, thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Our Snow Just Started.

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2  As predicted, started out as sleet (with a few flakes) here is SE PA, and it has turned into a very cold rain. Nasty, but not dangerous. Stay warm!