Esteemed Contributor

Your responses to my thread "end of an era" were heart warming for my wife and myself. I so appreciate everyone that took some if their time to respond to our thread. 

I read every one of the posts and I know for the many that have gone through having to make this decision, it brings up your own sadness, regardless of how much time has passed by.

My wife went on a Pet Sitting Job later that afternoon. I believe that was better for her because Tiny was always as close as she could get to her when my wife went to bed. Not being in her bed that same night, I think might make it easier for her when she comes home next week.

Her first time in her bed, without Tiny snuggling so close to her, will still be very hard for her. I am just hoping with some time passing in between her loss, and cuddling with her, just might make it a little easier for her.

I have met many good cyber friends on these Forums over my many years here. My wife and myself have been through some very tough times during those years. I can honestly say that so many encouraging posts, from my cyber friends, has always made our recovering an easier road. 

Thank You to every member of these forums for again helping us through another very tough and sad time. Blessings to all of you for making our lives a little easier. ❤❤

mshckynut and myself hckynut(john)  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Occasional Contributor
I’ve been a reader of posts for a few years but rarely a commenter. After Andrea’s death, I don’t want to hesitate anymore. Let me just say that I appreciate YOU and your contribution on these forums.
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn  What a beautiful post. Hope things are looking up a bit for you and Mrs. Hckynut. 

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn 

Thank you for your kind comments....there are some very nice folks on this forum....I enjoy your interesting and thoughtful posts.  Wishing you and your wife the best...HUGS!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy your posts @hckynutjohn You are a straight shooter, and I like that. I know it will get easier for both of you, but it takes time. That is the hard part. I am sending you peace, and eventually joy. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the heartfelt update and blessings to you.

Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn   What a lovely post. Thank you!

Sending virtual hugs to you and your wife.  Those whom we lose no matter the species, when loved, leave a hole in our hearts, home, & mind. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

John,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, there are wonderful people on this forum.  I have always enjoyed your frank authentic contributions.

I'll continue keeping you and Cindy in my heart, healing takes time.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @hckynutjohn . I always enjoy when you post. We all are here for each other. You and your wife take care. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn You are actually a blessing to all of us Smiley Happy

I love reading your posts, happy or sad and appreciate the wisdom you bring here.