Honored Contributor

FQWaQLGVkAkrAl8.jpg

Little Pablo, the 10 week old Australian Shepherd with one blue eye, has been recovered.  He had been stolen on the street at gunpoint in the recent series of dog kidnappings in Washington DC.   Kudos to the Metropolitan Police!

Praying that adorable Bruno, a one year old French bulldog who was also stolen at gunpoint, can be reunited with his owner as well.  Two little darlings.

f42d985e-9c4f-4eec-abda-1d56e17de73e_1920x1080.jpg

Honored Contributor

Yea!!! That is wonderful news.  Too sad that we even have to be reporting these dog kidnappings.  These little guys need to be home with their families. Let's hope that Bruno will be located and returned soon.  Thanks @Oznell for sharing this happy event!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell,

Thanks for this good news!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

That is definitely not a purebred Australian Shepherd. It's very cute though. Glad it is back home safely.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell   Thank you for another uplifting story. Heart

Litttle Bruno hopefully will be home soon!

Both pups are adorable.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

That is definitely not a purebred Australian Shepherd. It's very cute though. Glad it is back home safely.

No, he is part Australian and part German and made something else mixed in there.

Valued Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Yea!!! That is wonderful news.  Too sad that we even have to be reporting these dog kidnappings.  These little guys need to be home with their families. Let's hope that Bruno will be located and returned soon.  Thanks @Oznell for sharing this happy event!

It was also reported tonight that at least Bruno does have a microchip should someone find or even buy him and take him to a vet.

Honored Contributor

WOW dog kidnappings at gun point....I just SMH at the world today.....Glad Little Pablo is home safe and wish the same for Bruno.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

This makes me so sad. I had no idea this was happening. I know someone who lives there and walks her dog every day. 

When did we come to this? Smiley Frustrated