Respected Contributor

Re: TERESA GUIDICE WALKED OFF INTERVIEW

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@justmyopinion wrote:

Smiley LOL

That hair line  is frightening....she looks like an ape in the movie  Planet  of the Apes.

Body shaming someone's natural appearance is just not cool.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

If that bunch winds up with him when he's deported, Teresa & Joe will experience what the word "work" means.  They've been on a free ride for a looooong time.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AKgirl2 wrote:

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but believe me, she 'knew' what she was doing.

Teresa is not as "dumb" as she puts on.  I think she's the brains and schemer of the family.  Some of her ideas bring in big bucks, while some (this one) backfired.  I think Joe goes along with her plans.  I do not think Joe is smart enough to come up with his own money making plan.

Teresa KNEW what she was signing. 

I happened to have the interview on in the background when she walked off.  At least she was calm about the whole thing.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I lost interest in all those shows -- bizarre to me how they all fight like cats and then go on vacations, etc! 

And NO respect for any of the NJ ones anymore since the cast changed.  The Guidice kids are horrible and disrespectful spoiled brats made this way by their "money hungry" parents who got a slap on the wrist as far as I'm concerned! Certainly not real life situation for the average person!

JMO 

So  you have seen them out in public? Or have some insider info? Because I have seen  non reality show kids who were disrespectful spoiled brats out in public and I have seen these kids when not on camera and they do not deserve that rude label.

They are kids they don't always behave well but you show me a kid who does and I would wonder what is wrong with that child. 

Alot of judgment of children who have no say in their being filmed. If the adults are acting bad why would you expect children to be acting like angels??

Honored Contributor

Not surprised she probably would have walked even if they refused to refer to Joe as just "going away" as opposed to being in prison or being deported.  The woman is in such denial and until he serves his time for all his crimes her problems are not over.  Regardless to being out of prison herself.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I believe she knew about all of it.

Everyone knew Joe never really worked and sought out get rich schemes. She wanted a lifestyle that wasn't possible and stealing was easier.

She bragged that he spent so much time with her parents yet was sneering at her brother because he didn't. The reason why he couldn't was because he was WORKING to support his family and his PARENTS.

Yet Juicy and Tre never gave them money, time doesn't pay the bills. 

I also hate to say this but I think it is the mindset of some families to take and take by any means possible. Tre's father never really had much of a career that's why the son has to support them. But Tre never did...it was all about her and her greed. 

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but believe me, she 'knew' what she was doing.

Teresa is not as "dumb" as she puts on.  I think she's the brains and schemer of the family.  Some of her ideas bring in big bucks, while some (this one) backfired.  I think Joe goes along with her plans.  I do not think Joe is smart enough to come up with his own money making plan.

I happened to have the interview on in the background when she walked off.  At least she was calm about the whole thing.

@lulu2 ~ I absolutely agree, she is the so called "brains" 😳 of this outfit.  That's what I meant when I said she "knew" what she was doing all along, but portraying a bit of a "duh"...

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

ITA @lulu2.  Of course she knew exactly what was going on. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I kind of like Teresa G.  Was there no table for her to upend?  Or is she slipping?

@Ms X, how could any respectable woman like Teresa G?  She's a criminal.

*Call Tyrone*