Honored Contributor

TERESA GUIDICE WALKED OFF INTERVIEW

[ Edited ]

The host asked her a question about her husband  being deported and she got up...mic hanging off her back and left..............she told the host that that was a really rude question before exiting.

Not cool Teresa!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: TERESA GUIDICE WALKED OFF INTERVIEW

confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Weren't her 15 minutes of fame over about a million minutes ago?

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

I kind of like Teresa G.  Was there no table for her to upend?  Or is she slipping?

Honored Contributor

Good riddance.  If he's deported, hopefully the whole tribe will go with him.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Unbelivable that this criminal and her criminal husband are even remotely considered entertaining.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Good riddance.  If he's deported, hopefully the whole tribe will go with him.

Feel badly the kids have to pay for their parent's ignorance and stupidity.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I kind of like Teresa G.  Was there no table for her to upend?  Or is she slipping?

Your comment made me laugh. Smiley Very Happy

She's feisty alright, maybe she should bring her own table to interviews, or one of those table-mate thingies they sell here at the Q. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

This shows me she hasn't learned anything at all. While I do  understand these questions might be upsetting towards her, it isn't upsetting enough for her to stop filming the show. When you are in a reality show you can't pick and chose what you would like to talk about especially when it is the biggest part of your story line. This is why most people wouldn't do it. She refused to answer questions she didn't like before and she is doing it again. You can't have it both ways. You can't make you living off of filming your personal life and then refuse to answer the very questions that bring viewers to watch. 

I watched the first episode of the season and it really bothered me to watch those kids. Especially Gia who essentially took on the role as mother. Joe is just such a loser. She walks in crying and he is sitting there on his phone. He should have been there at the door greeting her. I don't think she is innocent but I do think that Joe is the reason she was in jail. How many times have each of us signed papers our husband gave us because we trusted them? 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

LOL.