You are lovable.

The time is now.

This too shall pass.

You can be who you really are.

The best is yet to come.

You are strong.

You can do this.

WE BELIEVE WHAT WE TELL OURSELVES.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  thank you for this positive post...believe it achieve it!

Esteemed Contributor

I love this! Everybody should read it everyday, and live by it. Good post!

Trusted Contributor

As usual, uplifting words from @Lindsays Grandma .  Thanks for those pearls of wisdom as we approach a new year.😘

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Lindsays Grandma    This was recommended as a way to start the day: say positive things about yourself for 15 minutes every morning.  It sets the tone for the day....try it for a week just as an experiment! 

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma thank you for some real words 

of wisdom. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you, sometimes a little encouragement helps so much.

Honored Contributor

Favorite.

"You can do this."

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

This is just beautiful. Its been a long rough year, when I feel I just can't do this anymore, I will remind myself ( I can do this, and I can get through this) . Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TELL YOURSELF

[ Edited ]

@De Anna ...Something hit me when I read your post, I felt your words.  For a good part of my adult life I had many ups and downs and there were times I wondered how I would get through it.   I strongly believe I am a survivor, no matter how many times I was knocked down I came back up stronger. 

Life can be hard but we must never let the negative things get the best of us, we fight back, that's how we win.  Stay strong, you will and can get through anything that is thrown at you, you know why?  Because you are woman, just like the song says, "I am woman."  "Hear me roar, I am invincible."  Look up Helen Reddy's song every now then let the words give you the strength to fight the battles.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam