Respected Contributor

Anyone here use T Mobile cell phones or WIFI? If so, how would you rate it?

Respected Contributor

I've had t-mobile since it was voicestream. I am very happy with it and have never had an issue.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

me too! since 1999 as Voice Stream and totally happy. zero problems. 

Frequent Contributor

I've had T-Mobile for 15 years and I've never had any issues.  They were the first cell phone service (I believe) that didn't require a contract.  My price had remained the same for as long as I can remember.

Honored Contributor

If their tv ads are accurate, they have by far the best coverage.  That's important when you're surrounded by nothingness.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have had TMobile service for all of my cell phone life but my phone is unlocked and not affiliated. Never used TMobile wifi. I'm not sure I knew they offered it. 

Trusted Contributor

YES, it's the WIFI service that I'd like to know about.

Thanks,

-SolarSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've have T Mobile for the past 15 years.  I have Wifi and have been satisfied thus far.

Respected Contributor

@Solar Is My Name  Funny you should ask. I am having SERIOUS issues with T-Mobile right now, and so are many other people. I ordered the home internet in early January. I was offered a promotional incentive and accepted it. I asked about starting service at a specific future date and they agreed. Neither happened. They deny the incentive and service date agreement ever happened. T-Mobile is not complying with their agreements, whether it is wifi or phones. I never even opened the box.

Prior to their merger with Sprint in 2020, T-Mobile was a wonderful company. People who started with them before that date and have not made changes will not know what is going on right now.

You MUST read the T-Mobile Community posts and Google reviews before moving forward. I have already contacted the FCC over the issue. It is one of the worst consumer exploitation situations I have ever seen. In the Community section you can read specifically about the Home Internet and about the general situation with incentive/contract denial.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Honored Contributor

DH and I changed from Tracfone to TMoile in December. I got tired of running out of data with no warning.

So far we really like it. However, transferring contacts and photos was hit and miss.

Coverage is great.