Honored Contributor

Anyone who has been on Twitter knows it can be a bumpy ride. However in the last few months I've witnessed many posters being charmed and later obsessed by a kitten called Lupin. He started life as a tiny foster kitten who was bottled fed by this family and now has grown into a beautiful 5 month old and has become a permanent member of the family. They have 2 other cats and a dog and one by one little Lupin has won them over. The pictures of them sleeping together and playing have become regular Twitter content. The dad has a public job, but his followers complain when there are no pictures. The world can get ugly, but a sweet kitten can conquer some of it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I looked for this kitten but cannot find on twitter. do you have any idea how to find? i would love to see Cat Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I looked for this kitten but cannot find on twitter. do you have any idea how to find? i would love to see Cat Very Happy

@CherryHugs , Google David Lazarus's cat. There are lots of pictures and stories.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Key in twitter, then...@davidlaz      This is Lupin.

lupin.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I would worry that it is a phishing site. I stay off of Twitter after some very bad experiences. 

Honored Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

I would worry that it is a phishing site. I stay off of Twitter after some very bad experiences. 

David Lazarus is legit. He wrote for the LA times and now is with KTLA. 

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Thanks SO much!! I will look for him there Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@songbird  so adorable Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

@songbird  so adorable Smiley Happy

@CherryHugs , Lupin is a star !

Daniel Patrick Moynihan