Contributor

Yesterday I had to reset my password, due to the system update.  Today, as I was trying to order an item, I was told I had to re-enter my credit card.  Mind you, there are several easy pays in queue--this information is on file.

I realize it's not a huge task to re-enter my credit card, and it's not a huge task to reset my password.  That being said, I am just fed up.  It shouldn't be so hard to make a purchase.  We have to constantly monitor our easy-pays and our refunds to be sure we've been charged appropriately.  I believe there is more attention and appreciation shown to new customers rather than old, seasoned customers. 

In short, I don't feel valued as a long term customer.  I receive lots of coupons and discounts from other vendors I use, and will change my buying habits.  It's time.

Honored Contributor

Seriously....lol   

Honored Contributor

There was an upgrade????

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3wrote:

There was an upgrade????

LOL there was something

Contributor

Hello my QVC Diva just read your post I've been having the same issue for the past 2 days. When I go to sign in using my QVC phone app it lets me type my email,then enter my password but once I hit the sign in button it does not transmit.Is anyone else having this issue????if I hold the sign in button long enough it shows the buffering wheel spinning saying where working to sign you in but I can;t get in!!!!THIS IS CRAZY as much money as we all spend at THE Q this should be working.I got the app for convience it's had been working fine for years don't know what is going on????If anyone else has this issue could you please respond to this...

Thank You

D.Rice

Washington,DC

Honored Contributor

@Phyllywrote:

Yesterday I had to reset my password, due to the system update.  Today, as I was trying to order an item, I was told I had to re-enter my credit card.  Mind you, there are several easy pays in queue--this information is on file.

I realize it's not a huge task to re-enter my credit card, and it's not a huge task to reset my password.  That being said, I am just fed up.  It shouldn't be so hard to make a purchase.  We have to constantly monitor our easy-pays and our refunds to be sure we've been charged appropriately.  I believe there is more attention and appreciation shown to new customers rather than old, seasoned customers. 

In short, I don't feel valued as a long term customer.  I receive lots of coupons and discounts from other vendors I use, and will change my buying habits.  It's time.

@Phylly  Am removing all credit info until secure

Respected Contributor

Huh.  Another new (old) problem for tablet users. I had italicized the word something and it showed as such before I posted.

Contributor

So, if I understand you right, because there was a "change"--whatever that may be, that my credit card has to be re-entered as a precautionary procedure...to be more secure.

While I can understand what you mean, my card is on file with my easy pays.  Both sources shoud, in my opinion, should be the same.  I am not an expert, just trying to understand what is happening.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@Phyllywrote:

@Shanus,

I hope that my #5 isn't bothering you.."but have learned from the 16th of February I, along with more posters, having to do the same, if not able to read the fine print. Apparently everyone is in agreement. (?)

If you can remember back June 15th- 3.5 years ago when the entire system changed, one of the more known posters (2010) immediately stopped all of her accounts.

Last evening, one of the posters, (2010) saw 'her' anti-virus ran, while posting, across her screen, telling her that her site, here, was no longer secure.

She told everyone good bye, that she had cancelled all acct's. 

I am having, as many others, these same problems.

I have no idea what the lol from Chrystal T... was referring to as seriously?

"I see 0 of anything being funny, unless lol

[ little old lady ] was meant here".

AND! I do not argue, nor will reply back to anyone whom does not take me seriously, in explaining what/ when I have witnessed something I had read (here) over one hundred times +.

Different threads, different forums. Smiley Happy

"I've stopped all ordering, at this time. When posters, that have been here longer than I, are closing accounts, or are receiving anti virus notes from their provider, then I am know it's not just me".

**I initiated the topic:

[Small font, along with other problems] days ago. 

If incorrect, then I will listen.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@NAES1wrote:

@Shanuswrote:

@Phyllywrote:

@Shanus,

I hope that my #5 isn't bothering you.."but have learned from the 16th of February I, along with more posters, having to do the same, if not able to read the fine print. Apparently everyone is in agreement. (?)

If you can remember back June 15th- 3.5 years ago when the entire system changed, one of the more known posters (2010) immediately stopped all of her accounts.

Last evening, one of the posters, (2010) saw 'her' anti-virus ran, while posting, across her screen, telling her that her site, here, was no longer secure.

She told everyone good bye, that she had cancelled all acct's. 

I am having, as many others, these same problems.

I have no idea what the lol from Chrystal T... was referring to as seriously?

"I see 0 of anything being funny, unless lol

[ little old lady ] was meant here".

AND! I do not argue, nor will reply back to anyone whom does not take me seriously, in explaining what/ when I have witnessed something I had read (here) over one hundred times +.

Different threads, different forums. Smiley Happy

"I've stopped all ordering, at this time. When posters, that have been here longer than I, are closing accounts, or are receiving anti virus notes from their provider, then I am know it's not just me".

**I initiated the topic:

[Small font, along with other problems] days ago. 

If incorrect, then I will listen.  Thank you.

@NAES1  I hear you about this site & the security issue. Also my print is set at #4. Too small for the majority? If we go up to #5 & have to re-quote posts for clarity, rather long post...takes up a lot of room, no?