Valued Contributor

Re: Survey on Blogs and Forums

@1tuffcookie wrote:

Obviously, I'm not posting people's names or specific order/return history here, but I totally understand it's one of the prevailing community tactics to demand specific proof from anyone who doesn't agree.

😂

Interesting how this thread is like so many others.  The subject is different, but the outcome is the same.  At what point does QVC just say enough is enough?

There are many people who refuse to shop at QVC and have returned items to QVC based on what has happened/been stated in this community.  QVC has received numerous complaints over the years about this community.  Online communities have been set up as a result of people not feeling welcome here.  Believe me or not.  The choice is yours.  

How do you know this?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Venezia Got the pop up, closed it. I don't do surveys and sure not from Q.

@Love my grandkids.  You don't hesitate to accept the Q's  hospitality to post here though.

@Kachina624  The terms of use to for the forums don't require answering the survey. Oh you are always so gracious to your fellow posters. 🙄

Super Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:
So are you returning your diamond ring?

If I decide to return any items, I'll be sure to mention you as one of the reasons.  

🤣

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Venezia Got the pop up, closed it. I don't do surveys and sure not from Q.

@Love my grandkids.  You don't hesitate to accept the Q's  hospitality to post here though.

@Kachina624  The terms of use to for the forums don't require answering the survey. Oh you are always so gracious to your fellow posters. 🙄

@Pearlee.  Nobody said anything about the terms of use.  However, good manners dictate that you don't disparage your host.  You probably didn't realize that since you're unfamiliar with the concept of good manners.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Yea! @SandySparkles,You are brilliant!

I tried what you said to sign out but also clear cookies history etc then sign back in and right away the survey came up-this time again on my computer. And this time it went through!

I had signed out before and back in but it was this and clearing cookies etc that did it!

Thank you!Heart

Mission accomplished!

@on the bay You are most welcome!🥰 Glad it worked out for you!❤✨

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I told them I hang out on the forums but do not buy anymore.  Gave my reasons politely.  Never seen such high prices and little or no variety anymore.  And of course lots of chatter about nothing.  But I really do feel if they really wanted to make a change the surveys would be about QVC presentations not forums. 

Honored Contributor

@1tuffcookie wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@1tuffcookie wrote:

I hope QVC is reading this thread to see how some appear to be pressuring others to lie in order to "save" the forums.  

@1tuffcookie - I don't see anyone pressuring others "to lie in order to save the forums".

That's a pretty harsh accusation to make about other posters.

You've made it clear that you don't value the forums and that's your prerogative, but from your other comments, you still read a lot?  If you think QVC would do better to not finance them, I'm surprised you would spend time here. 

There are others who do value the forums and would like to see them stay, so they are responding to the survey.

That is not lying.  Just a different opinion from your own.

@Venezia Perfectly articulated. When I said it, it was taken out of context. You said it better. 👍🏻

Clearly, you haven't read all the posts in this forum on this subject.  (Edited to add:  There are posts outside of this forum on this subject that also prove my point.)

It's kind of sad that you feel such a need to question why people read here or participate here--especially if they don't align with your way of thinking.

I hope QVC considers that while some of its programming, inventory, and hosts turn people away from QVC, this community forum has also driven away viewers and customers.  Sure, a few may buy from QVC based on comments here, but it's also a fact that people avoid QVC based on experiences here in the community.  

@1tuffcookie.  That premise is ridiculous and heresay, not a proven fact.  I personally have bought hundred of dollars worth of QVC  merchandise because it was mentioned or reviewed here on the boards.   I've also mentioned things with which I was especially pleased that others reported subsequently purchasing.

If you are dislike the forums so much, what in the heck are you doing here???

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@1tuffcookie wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@1tuffcookie wrote:

I hope QVC is reading this thread to see how some appear to be pressuring others to lie in order to "save" the forums.  

@1tuffcookie - I don't see anyone pressuring others "to lie in order to save the forums".

That's a pretty harsh accusation to make about other posters.

You've made it clear that you don't value the forums and that's your prerogative, but from your other comments, you still read a lot?  If you think QVC would do better to not finance them, I'm surprised you would spend time here. 

There are others who do value the forums and would like to see them stay, so they are responding to the survey.

That is not lying.  Just a different opinion from your own.

@Venezia Perfectly articulated. When I said it, it was taken out of context. You said it better. 👍🏻

Clearly, you haven't read all the posts in this forum on this subject.  (Edited to add:  There are posts outside of this forum on this subject that also prove my point.)

It's kind of sad that you feel such a need to question why people read here or participate here--especially if they don't align with your way of thinking.

I hope QVC considers that while some of its programming, inventory, and hosts turn people away from QVC, this community forum has also driven away viewers and customers.  Sure, a few may buy from QVC based on comments here, but it's also a fact that people avoid QVC based on experiences here in the community.  

@1tuffcookie.  That premise is ridiculous and heresay, not a proven fact.  I personally have bought hundred of dollars worth of QVC  merchandise because it was mentioned or reviewed here on the boards.   I've also mentioned things with which I was especially pleased that others reported subsequently purchasing.

If you are dislike the forums so much, what in the heck are you doing here???

@Kachina624 What am I doing here?  None of your business.

Oh, wow.  "Hundreds" of dollars you've spent--that's a miniscule amount compared to what's being spent without any of this community's influence.

I believe QVC understands what I've been referring to.  I understand there are many people reading here who have joined other online communities because this community drove them away.  I'm confident they know what/who I'm referring to, and they're laughing along with me.  

🤣

You stated yourself that you "don't understand people."  That's pretty obvious. 

Just because you can't see something or don't understand something doesn't mean it's not true or didn't happen.  Sounds like you've really got some issues to work through, though, so best wishes to you. 😊

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind