Contributor

O/T - Ford you should date! Lots of men would want to take you out.

Trusted Contributor

Ford, you are a beautiful woman & definitely don't look your age!

Honored Contributor
On 1/12/2015 WhereAreThey said:

O/T - Ford you should date! Lots of men would want to take you out. Cool

I've been done with men for over 20 years. They are just too needy.

I couldn't date anymore even if I wanted to, despite this photo, I still use a walker and no man would want to take that on.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Contributor
On 1/12/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 1/12/2015 WhereAreThey said:

O/T - Ford you should date! Lots of men would want to take you out. Cool

I've been done with men for over 20 years. They are just too needy.

I couldn't date anymore even if I wanted to, despite this photo, I still use a walker and no man would want to take that on.

You're a beauty (walker or no walker) but whatever makes you happy, go with that.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

O/T what beauty products do you use on your skin? You have no wrinkles!!!!

Honored Contributor
On 1/12/2015 Justice4all said: Mixed those two up. Is my face red!!

No, no, no . . . their work is very similar. And Klimt is very varied in itself. Some of his paintings are not recognizable as his. I fell in love with his art when my youngest daughter was studying Fine Arts in college.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Ford......you brave soul you. Glad it is calm in your home once again.

Hey, I have my 75th coming up in the near future.....maybe I should get a picture taken on that day and get my friend to post it on here for me. I'll warn you, I don't look as good as you do though. But, remember, the pictures of my little Mr. Lucky are real, and he is all mine.....

Super Contributor

So pretty and you're glowing! What's your secret?

Honored Contributor
On 1/12/2015 SnowPink said:
On 1/12/2015 Ford1224 said:
I wish they would post a photo. Why all the mystery?

There are some not-so-nice people on this board who are borderline (and some not-so-borderline) stalkers. I'm guessing that's why. I imagine almost all of you looking positively fabulous.

That's exactly the reason. It's not hard these days to use something like a photo to locate someone's actual identity on the internet. We've all discussed this before. There are stalkers, there are people who compile information about posters (I've seen one poster say she keeps a notebook on posters and the personal info they provide over time). Look at the number of guests online who read. Consider the harassment and personal attacks on threads here, and decide if you want that person finding you in real life. And stalking is not funny. In addition, I suppose it's close to a violation of the QVC standards: "Do not post any personally identifiable information," since photos are easily used to find people with today's technology.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova