Honored Contributor

About a month ago I purchased six reusable folding grocery bags from a company called Bee Green on Amazon.  The bags are really great and I am pleased with them. They are cute too and everyone asks where I got them.

In the package with the bags was a card explaining how reusable  bags help protect the environment and there was an e-mail address that said that the company will give away their overstock  bags away for free if requested.

so, I e-mailed them and asked for some bags.  I got a response right away thanking me for buying their products and telling me that they would send some bags when they had them in inventory.

Well today, I got a delivery from Amazon.  They sent me four  bags free of charge..no shipping fees either.  The free bags are a different style but equally as nice as the ones I paid for.

Oh, I love this company.  I plan to do repeat business with them.  I am donating the free bags to the ladies that I help take care of.  They can attach them their walkers to help them keep things within reach.

Valued Contributor

@Carmie 

Excellent idea reusable grocery bags!

Honored Contributor

they have a set of ten reusable christmas themed gift wrap/backpacks that is now sold out. they also have cute reusable goodie bags for kids treats. i am going to keep an eye on these for sure.

thanks for sharing the site. i have never heard of them before.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45   I never heard of them either.  I was browsing through Amazon looking for some bags to use when grocery shopping that I could use also to take perishables and canned items back and forth to our summer camping home and stumbled on them.

The bags were cute and had good reviews, so I ordered.  I can fit the bags in my handbag...all six when folded up and they hold 50 lbs....not that I would carry that much weight.

This company seems sincere in keeping America clean and they give away overstock products instead of destroying them.  I am impressed.

Honored Contributor

they have some nice reusable bags today on viewyourdeal.com.

three pack of bags in cute prints or solids for $17.25 sold by rockflowerpaper. they also hold up to 50 pounds each and for every bag sold they donate 20 cents to ocean conservancy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein