Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl 

Thanks for the encouragement!  I really want to learn how to do them so I guess I just need to keep trying.  I wanted to get a change from my word puzzles and try to challenge and "exercise" my brain!🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I love Sudoku but many times I don't have the patience to spend a lot of time on one puzzle. I found an app that I now have on my phone, so that's what I mainly do. I think it's a bit easier because you know immediately if you have an incorrect number - 3 errors and you lose the match, although you can still continue and finish the game. There are also levels of difficulty to choose from.

Honored Contributor

I don't have the patience either.  I've tried online and in books, super super easy ones and I just can't get into it.

Crosswords, word search, jigsaw it my jam.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Thank you. I just did my first one.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips  Thank you! Might try again Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Years before I retired I was addicted to Sudoku puzzles. Since the quarantine I have upped the number of Sudoku puzzles to do throughout the day. Then I started doing muti-Sudoku puzzles. This is the second day I have been working on the same puzzle. I have to take a break and work on a regular Sudoku every once in awhile.

Our newspaper has a puzzle section (44 pages) every few weeks. Plenty of puzzles to drive me crazy until the next edition is published.

Respected Contributor

I swear my husband is seriously addicted to Sudoku.   He's up-and-at-'em first thing in the morning.  I reach for the crossword puzzles.

It figures.........he's a math/statistics/computer science whiz.  I got a degree in journalism.

Those Sudoku puzzles make my eyes glaze over.  Got no clue whatsoever about those "number" things.

Esteemed Contributor

I like them.  Keeping them on your phone is great for waiting rooms.