Esteemed Contributor

Re: Such A Strange Message I Get Here

@shaggygirl

I just got the same message a few minutes ago as I was trying to reply to a poster on another QVC forum.  After 2 attempts, I just stopped trying and came to this forum.  I assumed it was a typical QVC glitch, but it's nice to know for sure.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@shaggygirl,  There's a problem in the "conversation" between this website and your browser and the data that's trying to move between the two.   Usually this involves a corruption in cookies or cache.   You need to clear browser cookies/cache/website data, quit the browser, and then relaunch.    If that doesn't work, try accessing this site with a different browser (and be sure you have the most current version of browser software).

dooBdoo to the rescue, again!!!!!  HeartHeartHeart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@shaggygirl,  There's a problem in the "conversation" between this website and your browser and the data that's trying to move between the two.   Usually this involves a corruption in cookies or cache.   You need to clear browser cookies/cache/website data, quit the browser, and then relaunch.    If that doesn't work, try accessing this site with a different browser (and be sure you have the most current version of browser software).

Thank you for explaining that, I appreciate it. Now you have to understand that I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to my computer thus have no clue what to do in order to use a different browser. And I will google how to clear my cookies. Think I did that once a long time ago so can probably figure that one out. (you didn't know you were talking to an illiterate when it comes to this stuff)

shaggygirl, I am taking up space with you in the pencil box, move over. Woman WinkWoman Frustrated

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

You tell 'em @dooBdoo!

Thanks, @Kachina624!   I'm getting a migraine but you made me smile even so.   I've lost my patience with this shoddily-designed bargain-basement website and the company that seems to think it's okay to allow their corporation to put its worst foot forward limping along and doing nothing to improve.   Even though they began as a tv shopping network, they have to compete as a presence on the internet...  and they're failing miserably.   They don't care, clearly.   It's been this way far too long for us to believe it will improve.

You tell them girl, way to go.

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Request Entitity Too Large

The requested resource /ohcaz36659/ does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit

This happended to me earlier today.  It took me three tries and then it was fine. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl

I'm sure ur more computer literate than me --- I never learned the computer -- I just know how to type. When I have any problem, I have to ask my young roomie. I've never used a cell phone or any electronic device. I'm almost 78 yrs old - so I'm ahead of most of the people my age.