Esteemed Contributor

Re: Strange Package Received

@chrystaltree wrote:

Vape juice????  What is that?

@chrystaltree 

Vape juice is used in e-cigarettes.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Keep it.  Put it in your gift closet.  Give to the nail tech or waitress for a birthday present.

@Lucky Charm   and suppose it is something illegal or toxic or perhaps some kind of crime involved or it is poisonous and intended to kill the person to whom it was directed originally.  then what?  would she be charged with the crime?  Best thing to do is give to police.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Keep it.  Put it in your gift closet.  Give to the nail tech or waitress for a birthday present.

@Lucky Charm   and suppose it is something illegal or toxic or perhaps some kind of crime involved or it is poisonous and intended to kill the person to whom it was directed originally.  then what?  would she be charged with the crime?  Best thing to do is give to police.

@Nonametoday 

Again, @Lucky charm made a joke!

She was playing off how the QVC hosts will say to put whatever item it is that they are currently hawking away in a gift closet to give to the postal carrier, the UPS dude, the person who mows your yard, etc.

It's.

A.

JOKE.

People!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  Make sure you were not charged for it and also that your charge account no. is not being used.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

Nothing toxic or anything of the sort, it is vape juice to be used in a Juul. 

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Nonametoday 

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@I am still oxox @Lucky charm

I have no idea what it is you are talking about and therefore, I would do the right and legal thing.  It was not addressed to me, it is returned to sender.  If I opened it by mistake and it is something questionable as this must be, given it was sent to me with some weirdness, I take it to police.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

The sender showed no interest in having it sent back to them, this is not high crime only a silly error on the part of the company that sent it.

@Nonametoday wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Nonametoday 

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@I am still oxox @Lucky charm

I have no idea what it is you are talking about and therefore, I would do the right and legal thing.  It was not addressed to me, it is returned to sender.  If I opened it by mistake and it is something questionable as this must be, given it was sent to me with some weirdness, I take it to police.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm   She received vape juice.  Not quite the gift to be given anytime especially to a person who may not vape. Woman Surprised

@Cakers3 

It was a joke!

She was spoofing how the hosts will say about any item, "Put it in your gift closet! Give it as a gift to your child's bus driver, your dog walker, your second cousin twice removed next door's sister's baybsitter, etc"

@Anonymous032819   Oy.  I'm not up with the latest quips by the hosts.  LOL

I thought she didn't read that it was vape juice.Woman LOL

The OP sure has some strange things happen to her.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh