Honored Contributor

I got the most ridiculous thing in the mail, a box with vape juice, the package was addressed to me with a receipt for someone named Ellen R------  in Denver CO, my first name is Ellen. I guess I ordered from this company at one point or another

This might be one of the strangest things that I have ever gotten on the mail.
I called to company and well they were less than helpful, so in the trash it goes.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Strange Package Received

LOL I don't even know what vape juice is !

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Now that is really weird!  Someone out there is needing their "vape juice"  Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'd offer it, and all packaging, to the cops.

People are filling their own vape cartridges from sellers of bulk vape juice, and re-selling them on the street. Some of these people are selling cartridges that are making folks sick.

You never know.

If cops don't want it, destroy it.

Honored Contributor

For e cigarettes.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox    I'd do what you did.  It's not your responsibility to figure out why you got this, or invest any time in it. 

a few years ago, I started to get regular shipments of infant formula samples and other baby products!  I didn't know anyone who might need these things, so they went in the trash 

Honored Contributor

Probably a fulfillment center mixed up orders. It happens occasionally.

Honored Contributor

Check your credit card statement for fraud.

Years ago, l received two ugly pairs of sneakers from a national chain store, that l hadn’t ordered. I called them to explain what happened, and they suggested it could be fraud, and to call my credit card company. Sure enough, my card had been hacked, and the criminals had gone on a spending spree. I didn’t lose any money, but had to get a new card number.

The sneakers were a “parting gift” to me— their last fraud after their junket was over. Needless to say, after that episode l check my credit card transactions every day online, and get email notifications if any charge is over a certain amount.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Can you look the company up on line and figure out how they might have gotten your information? I would contact my credit card company and let them know you will not be making any charges to this company, just in case this was some sort of fishing expedition

Honored Contributor

It was not charged to me, the packaging slip has the party that bougth it. The label was addressed to me

We share a first name which is the only way I can assume, it got to me

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.