Honored Contributor

Re: Strange Package Received

Keep it.  Put it in your gift closet.  Give to the nail tech or waitress for a birthday present.

Respected Contributor

If you didn't order the item, you don't pay for the item.  Make sure you're not charged for the item.  If it was charged to your credit card, dispute the charge.  If it was on your debit card, get in touch with your bank NOW.

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000 

My name was not on the order, so there is no way I would be charged,, I doubt the company even has a current credit card for me 

@Cats3000 wrote:

If you didn't order the item, you don't pay for the item.  Make sure you're not charged for the item.  If it was charged to your credit card, dispute the charge.  If it was on your debit card, get in touch with your bank NOW.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Yuck -- that's terrible!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Vape juice????  What is that?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I got the most ridiculous thing in the mail, a box with vape juice, the package was addressed to me with a receipt for someone named Ellen R------  in Denver CO, my first name is Ellen. I guess I ordered from this company at one point or another

This might be one of the strangest things that I have ever gotten on the mail.
I called to company and well they were less than helpful, so in the trash it goes.

How do you know this was not a THC vape juice?

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

I do not care what it is

@Mindy D wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I got the most ridiculous thing in the mail, a box with vape juice, the package was addressed to me with a receipt for someone named Ellen R------  in Denver CO, my first name is Ellen. I guess I ordered from this company at one point or another

This might be one of the strangest things that I have ever gotten on the mail.
I called to company and well they were less than helpful, so in the trash it goes.

How do you know this was not a THC vape juice?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Keep it.  Put it in your gift closet.  Give to the nail tech or waitress for a birthday present.

@Lucky Charm   She received vape juice.  Not quite the gift to be given anytime especially to a person who may not vape. Woman Surprised

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm  Gift closet.....

OIP.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm   She received vape juice.  Not quite the gift to be given anytime especially to a person who may not vape. Woman Surprised

@Cakers3 

It was a joke!

She was spoofing how the hosts will say about any item, "Put it in your gift closet! Give it as a gift to your child's bus driver, your dog walker, your second cousin twice removed next door's sister's baybsitter, etc"

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.