Esteemed Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

It is raining and 48 degrees where I am, east of Scottsdale.

@Ms tyrion2 ...I'm on the Mesa Gilbert border, without appearing ignorant, what is east of Scottsdale?  Haven't lived here long enough to know the east, west, north, south of anything.  Woman Embarassed

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma.  We had rain Xmas Eve night but it never poured, just a drizzle.  You mist have drained the bucket.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma.  We had rain Xmas Eve night but it never poured, just a drizzle.  You mist have drained the bucket.

@Kachina624 ...It didn't just rain, it poured and it is raining as I type this.  This is one time the weather forecast was accurate.  I grew up in New York and I can remember how we prayed for a white Christmas, I am ecstatic that this is rain, not snow. Smiley Very Happy  I am not familiar with NM, do you get snow in your area?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma.  In Albuquerque,  we usually get several snowfalls each winter but it's usually just 2-3", evaporates and is gone by noon.  We've gotten up to 14" since I've lived here.  Of course we have mountains with ski areas and they get a lot.  Southern part of state rarely gets snow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

It is raining and 48 degrees where I am, east of Scottsdale.

@Ms tyrion2 ...I'm on the Mesa Gilbert border, without appearing ignorant, what is east of Scottsdale?  Haven't lived here long enough to know the east, west, north, south of anything.  Woman Embarassed

@Lindsays Grandma ,

I am in Fountain Hills.

Esteemed Contributor

It is raining hard in Show Low and is expected to start snowing at midnight (8" today) .  Stay safe!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 :  We frequently stay in Fountain Hills when we go to Phoenix.  Do you see your most famous citizen often?  We saw (former Sheriff) Joe Arpaio at breakfast in our hotel.

Respected Contributor

I-15 is now closed between Primm NV and Bakersfield CA due to snow and ice.  Traffic is at a standstill and motorists have been encouraged to stay the night in Las Vegas.  This storm is moving east and will impact most of the country.

Respected Contributor

I am in Queen Creek Az, pouring here! 

Boy does Az need it!

Respected Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 :  We frequently stay in Fountain Hills when we go to Phoenix.  Do you see your most famous citizen often?  We saw (former Sheriff) Joe Arpaio at breakfast in our hotel.

@patbz ,

Do you mean infamous?  😁

No, I dont see him much.  Not someone I hope to run into anyway.