Honored Contributor

Brace yourselves and say good-bye to balmy weather.  There's a storm coming from the West Coast that could be a whopper.  It appears to be raining in Arizona now and we expect snow in New Mexico tomorrow, up to 16 1/2" at Taos Ski Valley.  It's moving East.  Bitterly cold weather next week.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Storm Coming

[ Edited ]

Guess it will be time to pay up for the nice weather we have had.

Soon I will be counting the days to Spring, even though we still

get snow in Spring, the nicer weather will come around again.

Trusted Contributor

Wow! Snow in NM! You could blow a few inches my way...

Respected Contributor

It is raining and 48 degrees where I am, east of Scottsdale.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 Stay warm and safe.  We have had a mild winter so far but I know Old Man Winter will be paying us a visit too.  

Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11.  Actually we have snow quite often, although usually not much.  We had 7" Thanksgiving Day.  Of course much of our state is mountainous with ski areas which have snow all winter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Raining and 48 degrees today in Vegas.  Free water! YAY!😁

Honored Contributor

Re: Storm Coming

[ Edited ]

I hope the storm comes to Chicago but I doubt it.  It was 61 degrees today and yesterday close to 60.  Crazy weather.  I don't like it because when it's warm it does not kill germs like cold weather does.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Brace yourselves and say good-bye to balmy weather.  There's a storm coming from the West Coast that could be a whopper.  It appears to be raining in Arizona now and we expect snow in New Mexico tomorrow, up to 16 1/2" at Taos Ski Valley.  It's moving East.  Bitterly cold weather next week.

@Kachina624   I'm in Arizona and talk about rain...I don't think I have seen this much rain in all the years I've lived here.  I'm not complaining, we need it except it is very cold.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624....I'm in San Diego and it's passing through here heading in your direction. We are having a very cold, rainy winter so far. Very unusual.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.