Esteemed Contributor

A long time ago someone told me how to stop those messages from QVC when I'm looking at a facebook page. Ya know that little zig zaggy thing at the top of facebook pages that tells you that you have one? They've started up again. I can't remember how to make them stop. I've looked all over the My Account page but still can't recall where to click on to get to whatever it is you have to do. Can anyone tell me?

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl ...I'm sorry I can't help you but I'm going to send a notification to @dooBdoo  who has always been so kind and of great help to many of us who have had technical questions/issues.

Hopefully, she will check in soon and see the notification. Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

just waving hi to @MyShadowLove  and @dooBdoo 

she can't ignore 2 notifications now lol

doobdoo is excellent at techie stuff aand a super nice person

Esteemed Contributor

Hey @Yahooey ...Waving back at ya! Woman Very Happy

Thanks for your help in notifying @dooBdoo!...I agree, she is a sweetheart!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stopping Messages

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@shaggygirl ...I'm sorry I can't help you but I'm going to send a notification to @dooBdoo  who has always been so kind and of great help to many of us who have had technical questions/issues.

Hopefully, she will check in soon and see the notification. Woman Happy

@MyShadowLove 

You're so kind and I do appreciate it. I do think however that I might have ended the Q messages not by doing anything here but by going to someones facebook page, clicking on the message icon then on the one from the Q (about something for sale that shouldn't be passed up) and then clicking on something about stopping the messages. So now when I click on what was a Q ad it now says "messaging stopped". In the past it was something here on the Q site I did that ended it. Well we shall see if it really worked to stop future Q ads.