Valued Contributor
Is anyone familiar with these cleaning products? Likes? Dislikes?
Honored Contributor

I have heard they have the best microfiber cleaning cloths.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

I attended a home party for this product about a month ago.  It is very expensive and the products I ordered were not all that great.  I purchased the scratch pads and the cleaning polish so I could get my oven door sparkling clean.  Didn't work as well as promished and alot of elbow grease required.  I already had a whole set of e-cloths which are sold on Amazon.  They are pretty much the same thing (minus the silver thread) and do a great job.  If you research on line as I did (after the fact), you'll find e-cloth has been around longer and does the same thing for less money.  My opinion of course, but research for yourself.

Respected Contributor

@IdahoGram   Not to derail this thread, but a Magic Eraser cleaned my oven door glass better than anything else I had tried.  It took some elbow grease, but I pulled over a kitchen chair, sat down and got comfortable, then went to work on the glass.  Now it's just a matter of keeping up with it. 

Back to the subject of Norwex, with apologies to @Warrior2022

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

They have a dishwashing liquid that they re-branded as a stain remover which is awesome.  It took ink stains out of a microfiber couch and denim jeans.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

For the price NO!!!!

It is terrible, no.  There are a lot of other all natural cleaners at much better price points that clean much better in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

The window cleaning cloth works very well.  And, all you're using is water aand a little elbow grease.