Honored Contributor

I got mine..........where's the rest?

Honored Contributor

I also found it odd that a poster believed this $600 (or the $1200 from the last round) is being used to buy boats, cars, and RV's by some.

Could somebody point me in the direction where I can buy a new car for $600?  DH and I thank you in advance.  *eyeroll*

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Mine was in my account much to my surprise.  Husband is flipping mad cuz he got very little.  I am retired and have limited income, he is still working earning big bucks.  He said I should give mine to him.  Ha ha ha.  He's so greedy.  Does not believe we should get different amounts.  We should all get the same.  That's the tune he sings.

In my opinion seniors on fixed incomes should get the maximum amount followed by unemployed people.  It should be targeted.  Your wealthy husband should donate his check to those in need.

Not all seniors on fixed incomes are struggling.....

We are on a fixed income and believe me, this $600 each isn't going to make or break us.

It was deposited in our account so we will take it but if it hadn't been we would have been okay with that too.

Trusted Contributor

@lightblueyes wrote:
They had mandatory shutdowns. Never should have done this. Millions lost good paying jobs forever.

@lightblueyes 

I totally agree with you. We shut down the economy due to a virus that is 99% curable. Just as many, if not more, die every year from cardiac disease. In fact, if you do die today from cardiac disease, it is being attributed to Covid. The numbers are so skewed! People in nursing homes are all dying from something! This Covid coming into the US was no accident - a convenience for certain people....and we all know who. The stimulus should be ONLY for those who lost their jobs and businesses!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal I agree with you but you know you will now be pounced on by those here who'll accuse you of not taking the virus seriously.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like being told what to do with my $600.

There are no strings attached,  and I'll do with it as I see fit.  Everyone receiving the payment is free to do the same.