Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping that at least someone would have gotten their check this morning. Nothing for me yet either.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 

i'm going to check now...i have already checked 3-4 times this week  but whats one more check my bank acct..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

ok rechecked -nope!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Regular Contributor

Our taxes just cleared the IRS 2 weeks ago. If and when we get ours it is going directly into savings. It will either go towards next years taxes or to help our daughter out. She moved back into our house in Jan. because her husband is now officially a truck driver and as of yesterday her job was eliminated. She is part time and in school to become a physical therapist so no unemployment for her. She used her portion of the stimulus check to pay off her tuition from the tech school she was in when this all hit the fan.  

Honored Contributor

I filled out the info using DH's  number and I was able to set up an account, I tried with mine and got no where. He is still working and I am retired on SS but we file taxes, so I have no clue when we will get ours

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

for some reason, I received my check in the mail today!  It should of been direct deposit and not until next week, go figure! I will take it! no complaints here Smiley Happy  Hopefully everyone will recieve soon 

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen it mentioned on this thread that there was a glitch for those who filed with Turbotax, H&R Block, and Jackson Hewitt, if an advance refund loan was taken or if you paid for their services by letting them subtract the fees from your refund.

Apparently some stimulus checks went to an intermediate bank that subtracted the fees before issuing the original tax refund.  These payments bounced back to the IRS.

Don't know if any here might be in this group, just thought I would mention it as a possible reason for the delay.  I used e-file this year just by luck and got my stimulus check on the 15th in the first group that went out.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

it's amazing this check is being used for material things and not what it was intended for.  No wonder the government is broke. 

@Blingqueen023    The purpose of the checks is to stimulate the economy.  That done by purchasing goods and services.  The Feds want us to buy, buy, buy, not squirrel it away in savings, pay taxes or hide it under the mattress.

Sounds like my in laws they could squeeze a nickel till it cried.

@SharkE  You missed the whole point on the meaning on what I said, but I'm not surprised.   What you could do with your check when it comes to show how generous you are to your in laws, you could donate all of your check to the illegal immigrant families that is found on the go fund me site.   

Respected Contributor

A "raise in your lifestyle" ??? What does this even mean??

Respected Contributor

Not receiving one either- I have purchased pizza dinners for a few families who reached out to me after I offered on FB.