Honored Contributor

Strange !

Honored Contributor

nothing yet for myself, or my children, or my s/o, or my ex.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stimulus Check

[ Edited ]

Nothing on this side either.

Esteemed Contributor

I still get Payment Status Not Available. They are doing a maintenance on the site April 23rd, 24th and 25th. The site will be down from 10 PM ET to 1 AM ET. Maybe, we will get more information. 

I am on Social Security and filed my 2019 taxes. I didn't owe anything and didn't get a refund. So who knows what is happening.

Honored Contributor

Not here yet either. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My oldest sister who is on SS said that she's supposed to get hers tomorrow according to the IRS website.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

STILL don't have my $1,200!!!Smiley Mad

Yes, I filed electronically!

Yes, they have my automatic deposit info!

I mean eff! They were able to deposit my tax refund, so what's the effin hold up?!Smiley Mad

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Super Contributor
I don't have mine yet either they have my DD info. I do owe I deferred till July 15th maybe that's why. I was hoping they'd just take what I owe out of stimulus and deposit the rest makes sense to me I only owe 490.00 maybe they'll wait till July to do anything.
Respected Contributor

Re: Stimulus Check

[ Edited ]

A lot of people said they were able to log in to the Get My Payment link on the IRS website, but wondered why they kept getting the error message: "Payment Status Not Available."

The IRS said there could be a few reasons for that message. One of the big ones to note, if a person filed their 2019 tax return, the IRS may not have finished processing it, which could cause a delay....

~nbcdfw

Esteemed Contributor

My coworker changed banks so she wasn't expecting hers until September but she got a paper check Monday but it's postmarked for the 24th. So tomorrow it is offically hers.