Valued Contributor

Re: Start asking for refunds people on all transferred food orders from UPS to USPS due to late deli

Another one who has 5 posts in 12 years but is posting with a complaint and stirring the pot...............Hmmmmmm.

Honored Contributor

Re: Start asking for refunds people on all transferred food orders from UPS to USPS due to late deli

The problem is the vendor who ships food using a low priority mail option.

You also can go to UPS.com and set up a mychoice account and add the upgrade option. This way, UPS keeps and delivers those to you. I paid $20 for for a year and it's been worth it.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

The problem is the vendor who ships food using a low priority mail option.

You also can go to UPS.com and set up a mychoice account and add the upgrade option. This way, UPS keeps and delivers those to you. I paid $20 for for a year and it's been worth it.

@CalminHeart - Referring back to my post #27.  For food sold by QVC, it's QVC who sets the mail option, not the vendor.

QVC supplies the shipping labels to the vendor.  At least in the case of Just Bagels, despite the Q's website saying "2nd day delivery", some orders are shipped that way, others by regular ground shipping.

I had that confirmed in writing.

For anyone with issues about this, he or she can always order direct from the vendor.  You'll likely pay more, but that's the choice a person makes, if it's important enough.

Trusted Contributor

My MIL has sent us food gifts that have come by regular mail through QVC.

We have received saltwater taffy, Jimmy the Baker bakery products, and Germack Nuts by mail.

I think that they all came directly from the vendor.

The Jimmy the Baker loaf cakes instructions had said to either freeze or refrigerate, but you could also leave them out. If you did that, you shoud eat them within a few days for freshness.

Respected Contributor

It might be helpful if the OP returned to the thread they started to answer if their package arrived, and if it was a food item that required speedy delivery. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have never had trouble & my orders are trucked up for 3 hrs.  I am waiting on Salmon & if it does not arrive frozen I will get a refund.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Etoile308 wrote:

It might be helpful if the OP returned to the thread they started to answer if their package arrived, and if it was a food item that required speedy delivery. 

I highly doubt that will ever happen! But I bet the OP will be back in 5 months with the same complaint yet again.  wink