Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't think he ever left, his robes and whatever are seasonal.  Winter is coming, Christmas is coming and shoppers will be looking for robes and night gowns for their grandmothers and great aunts.  

--------

And for unfashionable people like me who know of young mothers and career women who wear SH robes and love them.

Respected Contributor

I really like Stan Herman's lounge wear sets...I ordered several last year and can wear them outside as they look like jogger pants. His designs and quality are far above CH in some designs!

Stan Herman Ikat Diamond French Terry Tunic & Jogger Lounge Set - A286886

Honored Contributor

I love Stan Herman loungewear! I get home from work and almost always change into one of his lounge dresses. I’m wearing one now!

I always wanted one of his chenille robes. Never owned one.

Super Contributor

Stan Herman has kept me warm and cozy for many winters.

Honored Contributor

Re: Stan Herman

[ Edited ]

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I really like Stan Herman's lounge wear sets...I ordered several last year and can wear them outside as they look like jogger pants. His designs and quality are far above CH in some designs!

Stan Herman Ikat Diamond French Terry Tunic & Jogger Lounge Set - A286886

That's the kind of things I like to put on when we are having days like we are having today.....rainy and quite chilly.  

Do you still have the item no.?  If you do, I may try to check it out.....know it was from last year, but maybe they still have some in stock.  TIA

Edited to say:  I did a search on his lounge sets....and found it.  And is still available....  It comes in regular and petite.  Really liked the navy, but not available.  I did order the Petite in the taupe....got the PM because it is in relaxed fit....and feel it will be quite just right for me.  Know it will get a lot of use from me.  Would have gotten the navy if it were available.  It is also still available in PM in the grey.  

Respected Contributor

I just received a pair if his pj's yesterday and wore them last nite. They are so well made I wish he was on more, I find his lounge wear more comfortable and long lasting then Heavenly Soft.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Regular Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't think he ever left, his robes and whatever are seasonal.  Winter is coming, Christmas is coming and shoppers will be looking for robes and night gowns for their grandmothers and great aunts.  

--------

And for unfashionable people like me who know of young mothers and career women who wear SH robes and love them.

Don't you love it, don't forget when they don't like a fragrance it smells like an old lady. I have to say I work with mature women who smell wonderful. They all complain about the younger set who need to learn how to apply fragrance and not bathe in it.

Super Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

--------

Count me in, I just picked up a new one for me!  Very cozy . Great quality . 

Esteemed Contributor

I like his stuff, too, but he seemed to have had a little too much coffee today before the show ! Wow !

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Perhaps your grandchildren will get you one.