Honored Contributor

Glad to see him on here, i have two robes from him ,that are years ,and years old,they are terrycloth.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Glad to see him on here, i have two robes from him ,that are years ,and years old,they are terrycloth.

@goldensrbest- I didn't know Stan Herman was back. I've got several of his robes from way, way back in the day. One is a long chenille robe with a long zipper and I believe it's at least 20 years old. It still looks great and I will keep it forever as long as it's still is in one piece.

I love the tag that says "Made in the USA." I doubt very much if you'll see that today.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

I have a bathrobe of his that's years old, too, that I still use every day!

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Trouble is, his garments just last and are so loved, that he misses out on 'repeat business'.

He'd like you to buy a new one.

Honored Contributor

I didnt know hed been gone.  He's always been on periodically, more so in the winter.  Now he's doing robes in a soft microfleece fabric that very warm.  I got 2 last winter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Didn't know he was back! Eons ago I bought 2 of his robes for my mom, was a shorter length (just below the knee) with a zipper, and she loved them both.

Honored Contributor

I don't think he ever left, his robes and whatever are seasonal.  Winter is coming, Christmas is coming and shoppers will be looking for robes and night gowns for their grandmothers and great aunts.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Stan Herman

[ Edited ]

Have a chenille wrap robe from him that I bought a very long time ago.  Still have it, and when it is extremely cold here, I do wear it.  It is heavy and boy does it fill the filter in the dryer when it is drying. 

Also bought some of his lounging type jammies, but had to donate them because I've lost a lot of weight and can't wear them any more.  But when I could wear them, I really enjoyed them.  

He has been with the Q for quite a long time.  And was looking at his "items recently on air" today in JANE'S CLOSET showing a plush velor robe (comes in petite too), and that made me start wondering how old he is now.....really showing his age, but still as good as he always was.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Stan Herman

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't think he ever left, his robes and whatever are seasonal.  Winter is coming, Christmas is coming and shoppers will be looking for robes and night gowns for their grandmothers and great aunts.  

@chrystaltree......omgosh, you made me laugh....  Many of his items could be for women and young ladies too. Just had to let you know you tickled me and I had a good laugh.  Happy shopping......   By the way the plush valour robe he had on in Jane's Closet today would be good for any age.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

He used to be on more all-year round.  In summer he'd offer short-sleeved knee-length dresses (loungewear) and beach coverups.  I don't think he ever left but he's definitely been on a lot less than he used to be, which as I say, was all-year round.