Regular Contributor

Stacey on Morning Halston Show

Stacey told Carol Ann (Halston rep) as they were presenting moto jacket, "you've got some girls, respectful size girls" if you wanted to wear jacket zipped up!!

So classy!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Stacey on Morning Halston Show

@Double-D wrote:

Stacey told Carol Ann (Halston rep) as they were presenting moto jacket, "you've got some girls, respectful size girls" if you wanted to wear jacket zipped up!!

So classy!!

i heard that too and played it back to be sure.  in general the level of chat and vocabulary at the Q needs to be elevated.  

Honored Contributor

I wasn't watching so what was that about?..did she mean that big chested girls should zip up the jacket or could zip up jacket.

Honored Contributor

ugh I hate that word "girls"  for the breast, so immature

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

ugh I hate that word "girls"  for the breast, so immature

@jackthebear

Maybe we could do a thread blending of sorts from CC and call them "double dimes." Cat LOL

Contributor

Also, Stacey was a news anchor for years, and she does not know how to pronounce, "Ethiopian."  No wonder she's still on in the middle of the night.

Honored Contributor

I can't listen to her for very long, her voice hurts my ears.

Regular Contributor

I enjoy Stacey.  She is very natural.  I am sure it is difficult to quickly come up with words when ur constantly talking and describing things.  We all say things before thinking sometime.  Give her the benefit of  the doubt. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I can't listen to her for very long, her voice hurts my ears.

---------------------------

I cannot listen to her either.  Her voice is really loud, almost bellowing.  Turning down the volume does not fix the issue  It is the resonance of her voice - almost echoes.

Honored Contributor

@apple blossom wrote:

I enjoy Stacey.  She is very natural.  I am sure it is difficult to quickly come up with words when ur constantly talking and describing things.  We all say things before thinking sometime.  Give her the benefit of  the doubt. 

maybe, but I don't use cute, immature language for body parts in my day, she shouldn't either.